• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Probably gonna happen when I get WiFi at my place again haha. Easier to type it all up on a computer.

Who would even reply to it?
honestly I just want to get it off my chest haha. Been following this series since the first volume released in the U.S.. it's also the only series where I only read it. when the latest manga volume comes out in English. So I've been seeing the slow but gradual pivot for the last 2 years. Chapter sizes have bloated to cartoonishly large proportions. To the point where it's just not possible to have a chapter that edges closer to comedy then serious (which is where the remake shines imo). Manga also somehow managed to put filler into its own series. By interrupting one arc to have a none related tournament arc happen instead.

it's just odd, off The top of my head. I'd argue the last 5 volumes have failed to deliver something that's really compelling. Which is sad because OPM didn't use to struggle with that!

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
So y'all think Rocks Xebec is Shanks' dad or nah?
no
Means Shipping Best Shipmates FYI. I know Oda uses it as a Q&A corner but originally it was thought up so that Oda could put nice drawings of Usopp x Robin and other Strawhats together. Now someone from this thread will probably respond to this post trying to go all "Why you lying" but ignore them. They just trolls with "proof" that I don't believe in.
oh my god i almost choked on my food reading this lmao

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Luffy loves food
Zoro loves swords
Sanji loves girls
Nami loves berries
Usopp loves The Going Merry
Chopper loves candy
Robin
Franky loves building
Brook loves panties

Law

Oct 27, 2017
S=Law
B=Bread
S=Sucks
e0ba99745b53270fbe9ca0e9df6d3449.jpg

That finger looks ridiculously long btw lol

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
A new volume of Yomi came out today and the digital release of the latest Berserk volume, we eatin.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Stunner you must now wear the Rebecca avatar for 6 months

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
So you think Snack makes the same joke every day?

"I'm looking like a snack today 😏 "

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
Like half of Big Mom's kids got off-screened, but I'm not gonna write off a future appearance from anyone of her crew.

Also Snack has basically the same bounty as Sabo :P

Status
Not open for further replies.