• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Me right now going through these Pokemon threads:

481024658221694978.png
Pokemon threads here are always something to behold lol. I had my fun with the snarky comments back when the news came out but I haven't been to read that new thread.

Can this opening come back yet?

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Will we finally see the Kappa this week
Unless we get a long cutaway I would think so. It might be what Oda ends the chapter on. I really want to see what he looks like, though I assume Oda has hid it for so long because he's leading to some gag.

Shit I didn't last one minute in that Pokemon thread without getting upset lmao. I need a drink

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I am fairly sure most of the pokemon fanbase doesnt care much and is mostly chill
But the ones that arent chill can be really annoying

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
So is Queen down for good or not???

Im going with not.
Not for good, but he'll get up and fuck off right away.

Or, well, maybe a skirmish before leaving, as he's transformed and Oda may want to tease his strength and abilities a little.

And then you'll have Kaido mad as hell about Jack and also King and Queen for not being able to properly take Mama down. As if it were that easy lol.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Queen is too cool to get eaten/soul robbed.

Jack might have been lunch meat if he was at the prison.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Not for good, but he'll get up and fuck off right away.

Or, well, maybe a skirmish before leaving, as he's transformed and Oda may want to tease his strength and abilities a little.

And then you'll have Kaido mad as hell about Jack and also King and Queen for not being able to properly take Mama down. As if it were that easy lol.

Yeah i think the same, he will put some fight to showcase a bit of his power but BM tanks all and destroys him.

Oct 27, 2017
Dr Stone is really good I should get back to it at some point

Really like the humour and visual gags and all the science stuff was interesting

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Oh Queen is almost certainly down for the count. Queen is presumably on Luffy's tier who also got one shot by Big Mam.

Oct 25, 2017
I can predict "power level fans" complaining either way.
Big Mom knocks him out in one shot? "Queen is too weak!"
Big Mom doesn't knock him out in one shot? "Big Mom is too weak!"

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
I think we will see a bit more from Queen that's why i think he gonna get up from that first hit. But either he bails or gets 2/3 more hits and its lights out.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Oda has such a convenient way to have Big Mom not completely body Queen in her amnesia that I doubt it won't come up next chapter.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Oda was winding us up for that Queen Big Mom confrontation so hard though

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Down for this fight, i guess the question is if he got oneshotted by BM or not.

I mean, I feel like he has to be? If he gets back up, then Big Mom is just gonna kick his ass again. No one's really interested in seeing Queen go all out against her when he'd just lose, and as of last chapter he has clearly established that he'd risk his life for that dang o-shiruko, so he's not going to just simply leave with his tail behind his legs either. So yea, feels like he's just gonna take a nap for a bit. We need to carry on with this subplot, we got Kawamatsu and just about everyone else in the prison to free after all.

Although I guess the immediate problem has now switched from Queen to Big Mom, she's on the cusp of going into her hunger pang mode...

I can predict "power level fans" complaining either way.
Big Mom knocks him out in one shot? "Queen is too weak!"
Big Mom doesn't knock him out in one shot? "Big Mom is too weak!"

Lol yea

I didn't know the pain of a true deus ex till I sat down to read all of Zatch Bell.

Lmao, for so long, I've heard of the unanimous hate that Answer Talker got. I finally got around to finishing up Zatch Bell earlier this year, so I finally got to see what the fuss is about.

Yea, that shit deserves all the hate, it's such nonsense and stupidly broken lol

Oda was winding us up for that Queen Big Mom confrontation so hard though

That payoff to her arriving didn't disappoint one bit

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
The important question is: will Ussop be captured somehow?

It would also make sense Kaido wanting a walking god among his ranks. Bless him.

Status
Not open for further replies.