• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I've always wanted to get into T-shirt design, but I've never attempted it. Not really sure where to start.

Oct 25, 2017
Good grief, Big Mama. Kinda impressive for Queen though.

Looking forward to Luffy v Big Mama. I like what Hyo did right here on the fly.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
With Queen's official color scheme it's like even further into trying to lead the audience into thinking his DF was a bee (which was initially theorized between the name and how the first E in his arm tattoo forms a what looks like a bee's abdomen with the tongue of the tattoo) Now he's blonde and wears thin bits of black.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Outside of the scorpion theory, frankly I thought all other theories regarding Queen's DF were just shots in the dark tbh

Oct 25, 2017
With Queen's official color scheme it's like even further into trying to lead the audience into thinking his DF was a bee (which was initially theorized between the name and how the first E in his arm tattoo forms a what looks like a bee's abdomen with the tongue of the tattoo) Now he's blonde and wears thin bits of black.

There is Bian and her Hornet DF. Hornets are kind of like bees.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Just go to the One Piece reddit it's close to the top lol

One day someone should do a Cracker cosplay and build a replica of his biscuit armor they can climb in to.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I hope big mom and her family stick around in some capacity for a long time to come

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I'd actually be fine with Big Mom and her crew bowing out after this arc. I love them but once we done here I don't see much point in having them stay around when we should be focusing more on Blackbeard and Shanks.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I'd actually be fine with Big Mom and her crew bowing out after this arc. I love them but once we done here I don't see much point in having them stay around when we should be focusing more on Blackbeard and Shanks.
well if Elbaf is the next island....

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I'm waiting for that big moment with Kaido that makes him a lot more interesting like Big Mom's connection to Elbaf. Right now it's like how can him and his crew even compare to the BM Pirates lol

Oct 26, 2017
I'm waiting for that big moment with Kaido that makes him a lot more interesting like Big Mom's connection to Elbaf. Right now it's like how can him and his crew even compare to the BM Pirates lol
To be fair, the Big Mom pirates as a whole are arguably the best villain designs Oda's done of an evil group. He's handled them with perfection ever since Pekoms and Tamago showed up on Fishman Island.

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_ptihandiOu1wz4arpo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.