• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byakuya769

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Zoro said "super nova my ass." Wooo.

Now Drake needs to catch those Sanji feet.

I hope those two get proper fights instead of scirmishes followed by a 20 chapter Luffy fight.

Yonafunu

Oct 26, 2017
Yo that Killer reveal was wild

I really want a flashback of Kid's battle with Kaido now

also Kyoshiro is damn tall

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Final battle will be Big Mam versus Sanji on top of a passed out drunk Kaido for Pudding's soul.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
One the action really kicks off, I hope that Oda writes some full team-centric fights instead of just some smaller skirmishes, 1v1s, and fodder clearing bits.

The group battle vs Oars and Ussop & Chopper vs Mr 4 & Mole Lady were some of the best fights in the series, and yet Oda still really seems to prefer drawing 1v1 fights for the most part, which is a shame.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I can't honestly think of a final battle location that was foreshadowed beforehand. I don't think anyone saw Luffy taking on Katakuri in the mirror world.
Enies Lobby in Water Seven could be one? And if Wano is the typical three act story structure I doubt Oda can fit everything into what is left. I really do think Onigashima is gonna be its own separate thing.

Oct 26, 2017
Enies Lobby in Water Seven could be one? And if Wano is the typical three act story structure I doubt Oda can fit everything into what is left. I really do think Onigashima is gonna be its own separate thing.
Wait what? Wano isn't gonna be 3 acts. It's based on Kabuki theater so it'll be 4 at a minimum.

And no way is Onigashima some separate mini arc of its own.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Wait what? Wano isn't gonna be 3 acts. It's based on Kabuki theater so it'll be 4 at a minimum.

Why can't it be? Enies Lobby was despite the fact that it was just a continuation of Water Seven in a new location. And I didn't know the act thing lol good to know.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I kinda doubt Kaidou is just gonna sit in his fortress while there's a big war in the capitol

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Kaido is on his way!!!

rinxrutbjlq11.gif

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
that's what I was thinking!! lol let's see what I can do

edit: lol i'm gonna try it out for a bit. it may need to change back if it makes all my posts seem too hostile.

Why are you looking at me like that, stop it

Before I forget I've been meaning to ask the thread. Now that we are a few more chapters into Wano. How are y'all enjoying it? What things would you like to see happen in the future? Oh and what things do you not want to see?

I've been loving it since 918. Act 2, especially with these last few chapters is stronger on the whole for me. Hell, just having the Strawhats all do their various tasks as opposed to mostly just Luffy and Zoro in the beginning goes a long way.

I want to see Queen's DF already, and more from the BM Pirates. Also Kyoshiro's motivations and relationship with Hiyori. Jinbe. If there's an actual traitor or not. Kid's DF. And sooooo much more.

I don't want a straightforward scenario of BM helping the alliance beat Kaido due to her amnesia. At the very least, it needs to be more nuanced than that.

I figured it'd be 5 acts

I can't honestly think of a final battle location that was foreshadowed beforehand. I don't think anyone saw Luffy taking on Katakuri in the mirror world.

Marineford I guess

Anyways, I agree that I don't really see how it won't be Oni Island.

Magneton

Banned
Jul 31, 2018
As hyped as I am for the rest of the Wano (and I am SUPER hyped), I'm even more excited at the prospect of what will transpire once Kaido is defeated. And the reason for that heightened excitement is because we have NO FREAKING CLUE as to how it's going to play it out. The Straw Hats will get some entirely new mission and I can't wait to learn what it'll be.

Oct 26, 2017
As hyped as I am for the rest of the Wano (and I am SUPER hyped), I'm even more excited at the prospect of what will transpire once Kaido is defeated. And the reason for that heightened excitement is because we have NO FREAKING CLUE as to how it's going to play it out. The Straw Hats will get some entirely new mission and I can't wait to learn what it'll be.
Akainu stole all the meat in the world.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kaido dies at the end of Act 3

Act 4 is when the military shows up when everyone is near death

edit: ooooh or blackbeard w/ moriag

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I hope we take a look at WCI, if i was BB i would be all over that place.

I love how BB going to either WCI or Wano both make perfect sense.

For Totland, he needs the Road Poneglyph, and may be aware of Pudding's third eye, assuming he doesn't already have his own method of reading them.

For Wano, it'd parallel to how he came to Marineford uninvited at the worst possible moment to kill Whitebeard for his DF, only this time it'd be Kaido (a character that wants to die), who presumably has the strongest Zoan fruit. On top of that, we'd get payoff for Moria's rivalry with Kaido, and would justify the very convenient decision to finally reintroduce Moria during this arc. And he also has a Road Poneglyph, so yea.

Oct 25, 2017
Kidd and Luffy in the prison and possibly "teaming up" against Kaido, Zoro fighting Killer, Chopper potentially aiding Killer,.....

Oda giving the crews some ties and history. It'll make their future clashes all the better.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
I love how BB going to either WCI or Wano both make perfect sense.

For Totland, he needs the Road Poneglyph, and may be aware of Pudding's third eye, assuming he doesn't already have his own method of reading them.

For Wano, it'd parallel to how he came to Marineford uninvited at the worst possible moment to kill Whitebeard for his DF, only this time it'd be Kaido (a character that wants to die), who presumably has the strongest Zoan fruit. On top of that, we'd get payoff for Moria's rivalry with Kaido, and would justify the very convenient decision to finally reintroduce Moria during this arc. And he also has a Road Poneglyph, so yea.

Yep no matter what BB does he's getting something at the end of this.

I do wonder what Shanks move is right now, he can't possibly be doing nothing. He gotta have something planned in his head.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Hey big homie Mihawk is about to get evicted from his castle so i guess Shanks gotta cheer him up a little.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else kind of taken aback by how dramatic Luffy's I WILL CHOOSE WHEN I DIE panel was framed? Wonder what's up there

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I've been loving it since 918. Act 2, especially with these last few chapters is stronger on the whole for me. Hell, just having the Strawhats all do their various tasks as opposed to mostly just Luffy and Zoro in the beginning goes a long way.

I want to see Queen's DF already, and more from the BM Pirates. Also Kyoshiro's motivations and relationship with Hiyori. Jinbe. If there's an actual traitor or not. Kid's DF. And sooooo much more.

I don't want a straightforward scenario of BM helping the alliance beat Kaido due to her amnesia. At the very least, it needs to be more nuanced than that.
Same here and honestly I could put your last bits on BM and her crew on a megaphone to preach. Will feel like such a waste if her amnesia makes her a straight forward ally. Really want her to be a complete chaotic force that both aides and hurts the Straw hats.

So my group started up a D&D campaign again. I'm not the DM just a player and man one of my friends ripped off Baki to set up his campaign and I'm not gonna lie. It was really fucking hype. Will put the rest in spoilers incase it gets too long and clogs up the thread.
So the premise of the campaign is that our party has defetead the big evil of the land. We are high level super strong god killers that protected the peace. Upon our arrival we go back to Neverwinter to relish in our victory. Only to find the king who sent us out on the epic quest in a panic. We asked what was wrong since we defeated the great evil and all was good.

That was when the Baki rip off happened and it was great.

The king asks us if we know how magic came into this world. we said no and he told us this story.

"Back in the primordial days of our world. When all races and cultures still lay segregated and isolated from each other. A certain event happened randomly and out of nowhere. Humans suddenly awoke to find they could harness the powers of the elements, the divine, the dead, and even time itself. And humans weren't alone in that discover. Orcs, Elves, Dwarves, and all the other races also awoke to find that hundreds of their own had awoken to the same realization. Magic was born unto the world and in a great wave it took over our lives.

We call events like that Synchronicity. When significant events happen all over the world at the same time but are in no way connectible to each other."

This was when one of my party mates asked him what on earth this history lesson has to do with his panic. To which the king responded by slapping down 6 different newspapers (Note our party is made up of 6 people) and saying.

"3 weeks ago across 6 different relms, and 6 unique cultures, 6 breakouts happened. Each one occurring in the strongest prisons each country had to offer. It didn't matter where the prison was. In the middle of a volcano, at the bottom of the ocean, even in the sky itself. Breakouts deemed impossible by any living creature all happened at the same time in 6 different ways. But all were united in one aspect. Each one of the prisoners left a message behind to their jailers. Messages written in the blood of either dead cell mates or jailers.

'I wish to taste defeat in Neverwinter'.

And I have reason to believe that these monsters the worlds been holding back are all here to get a feel for your party. Fresh off the victory for the fate of the world.

It was mad cheesy but damn did it scratch my need for dumb shonen hype shit lol.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
So any bets on what Queen's abilities are? I'm sure we will be seeing what he's got in these next few chapters.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
it's too bad the original Eureka Seven anime is the only good thing in the franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.