• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
We've basically proven that B-leg doesn't work at Funimation but with Food Wars AND Demon Slayer on/coming to TOONAMI he might work for Adult Swim's programming department.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I thought he was still in jail for attacking Oda for not showing Sanji vs Page One?
The head over at TOONAMI has been flying over to Japan a lot lately probably trying to bail his boy B-leg out. He only got out recently and that's why TOONAMI has "forsaken" Funimation and brought in Food Wars and Demon Slayer.

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Considering that Wano doesn't appear to be even close to its conclusion in the manga I wonder if the anime is going to quickly run into pacing issues.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Considering that Wano doesn't appear to be even close to its conclusion in the manga I wonder if the anime is going to quickly run into pacing issues.

They're a year ahead and basically covered...one chapter this week.

The preview for the next episode appears to cover...one chapter.

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda
you know whats hype? you guys

bring it in
tenor.gif

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
lol carrot being evil would only be good for one thing and that is if Oda gives us a twisted Carrot look/expression

seeing her evil expression might surpass the Pudding evil look

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
i love telling the truth but man at least soften the blow 😂😂💀

gonna need a resuscitation after reading that

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna need to clear some space on my desk for some written apologies to Carrot. Right next to my stack of apologies to Phil.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Why is the Soul Pocus song so good y'all

Also Reyes are we ever gonna get Pudding's theme song

----

Time to finish off this Vivre Card stuff:

Ages:

• Hack (RA army) is 38 years old.
  • Sheepshead is 24 years old.
  • Sicilian is 35 years old.
  • Doctor Hogback is 47 years old.
  • Oars (from Thriller Bark) died at the age of 159.
  • Haredas (old guy Nami met before the timeskip) is 97 years old
  • D--ct3gXoAAIC5s.png
  • Heracles is 50 years old.
  • D--fYmlXoAIn6Kz.png

Hometowns:

• Perona hails from West Blue
  • Oars comes from North Blue.
  • Heracles comes from South Blue.
  • Haredas' hometown is Birka, the Skypeian island Enel hailed from
  • Zunesha's (Not Zunisha apparently) hometown is the Grand Line.
  • Kuma is confirmed to hail from Sorube Kingdom, which is found in the South Blue. Given that we know he used to be royalty, this clearly implies that he used to be the king of Sorube Kingdom.
  • Moria comes from West Blue.

Etc:

• Carrot's favorite food is, wait for it... carrots.
  • Hack is listed as a soldier, not an officer. Apparently this seems to indicate that Koala actually holds a higher rank than him.
  • Zunesha's favorite food is Sky Island Apples, and Giant Wakame Seaweed
  • Zunesha's gender is "unknown". Also it was actually sentenced to walk AFTER the Minks began living on its back.
  • Gotti of the Firetank Pirates is listed as the "combatant" of the crew.
  • Regarding Ryuma, one of his epithets is "Shimotsuki" (Frozen Moon), it is not his actual surname like we initially thought.
  • Moria got his bounty before fighting Kaido.
    • He fought Kaido on Wano
    • He got Thriller Bark after Kaido defeated him

Bonus:

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
This flashback ep with Dalton and a young Vivi in a world government meeting just mentioned Reveries, wasnt that a VERY recent thing in the series? I love catching those little things from way back.

Oh shit its Ace, I thought he showed up for the first time in Alabasta not Drum. Oh and here's Dr.Kureha dropping the Gol D. Roger "Will of D" info, just nuggets of future info all over this episode.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
This flashback ep with Dalton and a young Vivi in a world government meeting just mentioned Reveries, wasnt that a VERY recent thing in the series? I love catching those little things from way back.

Oh shit its Ace, I thought he showed up for the first time in Alabasta not Drum. Oh and here's Dr.Kureha dropping the Gol D. Roger "Will of D" info, just nuggets of future info all over this episode.
Good memory. ; )

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not at Wano, but all the Kiku discussion made me look up the character and it's interesting. An inspiring decision but given that it's Oda it can go in some troubling directions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.