One Piece |OT5| You can get through anything as long as you just SMILE

The Struggler

Jul 3, 2019
I'm quite a bit in on the Thriller Bark arc. Personally I feel this is the weakest arc that I have read up to in the manga. Once this arc is done does it kick off again with a more decent one?

Loving One Piece by the way

Karthane

Mar 20, 2018
I really wish the series was better with (actual) deaths, its really the only real complaint I have about it.
I felt this way as well, but I also love the way that One Piece characters/villains actually do things after their respective arcs. We don't just move on and never see them again, they actually continue to make moves and have an impact on the story.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Skypiea is the longest long con arc. Ironically the next time Robin gets a full fight will be in the last arc of the series. mark it.

Refrain

Oct 27, 2017
Man I remember when One Piece was first released in my country with its name changed into "treasure island". Luffy's dream was to become a new... Magellan and be the first to find... America. Lucky Roo didn't shoot the mountain bandit in the first chapter but hit him with a...piece of meat. No skull allowed on the Straw hat's Jelly Roger but instead it was an... eagle...
What a time it was... And people say 4kids One Piece was bad.

Oct 25, 2017
Red Grave City
Man I remember when One Piece was first released in my country with its name changed into "treasure island". Luffy's dream was to become a new... Magellan and be the first to find... America. Lucky Roo didn't shoot the mountain bandit in the first chapter but hit him with a...piece of meat. No skull allowed on the Straw hat's Jelly Roger but instead it was an... eagle...
This sounds like gold. I need to know more.

Oct 27, 2017
Yo what

That's wild

Oct 25, 2017
That's amazing. What country is this?