• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Hello hello hello, is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me...is there anyone home...

Thems fighting words!

kBoT46K.gif

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Square was the best conference, FFVII looking good.

DQXI vs Octopath who wins?

I haven't actually played DQXI. So I'mma go with DQXI.

Octopath, man, I was really hype for it way back with the demo. And I played it, and I was semi-addicted to it despite the storytelling being rather... blah. Then idk, I fell off, and once when I came back, I just wasn't able to coerce myself to finish it.

Like the concept of 8 main characters with their own (short) stories sounded interesting enough on paper, but eh, I got over it.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't actually played DQXI. So I'mma go with DQXI.

Octopath, man, I was really hype for it way back with the demo. And I played it, and I was semi-addicted to it despite the storytelling being rather... blah. Then idk, I fell off, and once when I came back, I just wasn't able to coerce myself to finish it.

Like the concept of 8 main characters with their own (short) stories sounded interesting enough on paper, but eh, I got over it.

lol im so behind on jrpg's at this point im never gonna catch up, i gotta make some cuts (sorry Ni No Kuni 2). Im only now playing Valkyria Chronicles 4.

Yeah the art and concept looks interesting, but maybe i let this one go too.

Last edited:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
lol im so behind on jrpg's at this point im never gonna catch up, i gotta make some cuts (sorry Ni No Kuni 2). Im only now playing Valkyria Chronicles 4.

Yeah the art and concept looks interesting, but maybe i let this one go too.

Yea I would recommend that lol

Man it's funny, big part of why I was looking forward to the Switch was to play RPGs on the go, yet so far nothing has clicked. I can always count on Pokemon at least, guess I'll try out the OG FF7 real soon as well

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely looking forward MUA3 more than the Avengers game, I cant believe Koei hot me more hyped than SE for Marvel

Man it's funny, big part of why I was looking forward to the Switch was to play RPGs on the go, yet so far nothing has clicked. I can always count on Pokemon at least, guess I'll try out the OG FF7 real soon as well
MHXX is the ultimate switch experience on the go until they release a proper gen 5 game on it (that might be never but I still jave some trust left in capcom)

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Man, I liked what Avengers showed, but damn if they're not ugly ass characters. Like bootleg versions of the MCU ones or cosplayers. The only one looking half good is Bruce (and even then, him being so Ruffalo is upsetting).

Should have gone for more unique designs, outfits included. I really hope they tweak that, it's a weird thing to fail at, especially as this is backed by Marvel themselves.

FF VII-R was... damn. I don't know what to think of Part 1 being only Midgar considering how there are only two parts and the second one should be huge if it's even a tiny bit reminiscent of the original game. Hopefully they don't butch it, I want a fully realized world.

Tifa's the best.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Now that I've somewhat slept and rewatched the gameplay demo: man, tactical mode looks like a total pace-killer. It's Wait Mode from FFXV with the stagger system from FFXIII. I can only hope I can put every single command on to the shortcut menu because I am not sold on this stop-start gameplay at all.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017

Fire Emblem is coming soon too, maybe that clicks with you.

FE and Pokemon are now the reasons im getting a switch, only waiting for the new versions reveal to make my move.

Status
Not open for further replies.