• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
MHXX is the ultimate switch experience on the go until they release a proper gen 5 game on it (that might be never but I still jave some trust left in capcom)
Fire Emblem is coming soon too, maybe that clicks with you.

Based off of my brief time with an earlier MH game (It was on the Wii U?), as well as playing the MHW beta, I'm pretty sure MH is just not for me lol

And I definitely know Fire Emblem isn't, I haven't been into SRPGs in forever

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
Based off of my brief time with an earlier MH game (It was on the Wii U?), as well as playing the MHW beta, I'm pretty sure MH is just not for me lol

And I definitely know Fire Emblem isn't, I haven't been into SRPGs in forever
Breh that means you missed out on Tactics Ogre, Final Fantasy Tactics etc. For shame, for shame!

Oct 25, 2017
Taking alil break. It's no longer fun to talk about games on here and the constant picking in here I'm over as well. Most of you got my Psn and friendcode I'll be around. GERMA out

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I was hype af for FF7, though it's slightly cooled down due to how fucking confusing the messaging is for how much content/discs we can expect out of the damn game
The battle system still has me side-eyeing it a bit. Pacing means a lot to me and if bosses are as spongy as the demo showed and the stop-start stuff is as bad as I fear, I'm going to be extremely disappointed.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
>People thinking Zelda will be playable

giphy.gif

gasmo

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Nice bait with Banjo & Kazooie reveal, i could feel the rage of thousands of people the second Duck Hunt showed up. Also i didn't expected another Zelda, i'm playing BOTW for the first time right now so i'm pretty interested.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
This is gonna be Breath of the Wild's Majora's Mask and I can't wait.

Before the trailer played, I was expecting Odyssey 2 more, actually.
It just the same gag as the K. Rool reveal with DeDeDe though, you knew he was still coming lol.
The moment they went for the window (or even before) you knew that shit was coming.

Endearing tbh. Smash is so jolly.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
I won't believe it being Majora Mask till I see the whole game, Zelda has had horror videos in past games after all.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm fine with not having the full pokedex, I never try to catch em all anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.