• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Wasn't Aonuma also all mysterious when asked if BOTW Link was a man or a woman? Look at how that turned out lol.

Hopefully she's controllable, though. Love the look too. Such lovely designs in BOTW.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Zelda's been "playable" before, in her Phantom form in Spirit Tracks. A sort of limited character-switching is distinctly possible, if not fully playable.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
fanart threads sure do know how to bring the cringe

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Doriki gets brought up like 3 times and never mentioned again

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
Disappointing results
Yeah, not nearly enough votes for Kalifa. :(

Also Oda reading more Shojo:
w5_VCIUtzA9_C4a3XWzjBg3LHUPl6gZc0LsZNC2OcNY.jpg
That's like asking "Luffy's a pirate?" when talking about One Piece.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I'm assuming that the reason they haven't got all of the pokemon in these games is because they didn't have enough time to properly model and animate all of them and release this game in a timely fashion

I'm assuming that the reason they haven't got all of the pokemon in these games is because they didn't have enough time to properly model and animate all of them and release this game in a timely fashion

Thats pretty much what they said (Matsuda), seems like they will at least fix that in later Pokemon game down the line probably in the Gen 4 remake.

MAn I really think WCI is the One Piece equivalent to TLJ (though obviously way way less toxic and hyperbolic)

I swear some people just get stupid when ever that arc gets brought up and have problems that they have to actively ignore stuff to make it seem like an issue.

Last edited:

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I've only ever seen gushing praise for WCI, but I suppose I don't stray very far from this thread for OP related things. Dressrosa was far more divisive IMO.

I'm not even going to watch Toy Story 4. I've seen Toy Story. I know how it ends. I'm not interested in what happens after the end.

I've only ever seen gushing praise for WCI, but I suppose I don't stray very far from this thread for OP related things. Dressrosa was far more divisive IMO.

It is and I would agree Dressrosa is more divisive (especially the anime), I just see some takes that are so bad or so called "critiques" that seems like they just flat out ignore stuff becuase its bad for there point which tends to happen alot on TLJ discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.