• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mPz5ooj.png

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A tweet thread from Yonkou detailing the highlights of the new interview with Tatsuya Nagamine:

Too many tweets for me to post due to the media limit, so to summarize:

- For Wano they'll be using a new composite studio, as well as a new filter to give the anime a rich feel. The actual labor on the anime hasn't changed much, but the computer programs that they've been using have been upgraded and so the quality has risen.

- He mentions to bring Oda's world to life for the Wano arc they have to take more than the animation into consideration but the sound (music and SFX) as well.

- When asked what he's looking forward to drawing in Wano he answers "absolutely everything".

- Oda gave the staff a lot of details and thoughts on Wano. He did a lot of research when he was preparing for Wano.

- Nagamine also said that he wants to fill the gap between audiences' imagination and the actual visuals. And he wants the anime to be able to express Oda's imagination too.

- When he became the Series Director for DBS, Shueisha asked him to "make a modern anime" According to the interview, he will make OP a modern anime too.

- He said that audiences can look forward to action scenes with a good tempo. He said he also has the will to power up the anime with fresh energy.

- Nagamine and the staff get to read the chapters a week before they're released in Jump. Despite that he re-reads the volumes because he enjoys seeing the SBS. He also thinks that we're approaching the "climax" of One Piece.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Robin in color looks magnificent, I wasn't really expecting such a fancy color scheme.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Oh by the way I'm taking creation duties on the next OP as well

Status
Not open for further replies.