• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I'm reading the Baki series and on the one hand. Man this shit is trash after the first two series. On the other hand, the brand new series that started last year has got me hyped to hell. Hopefully I get some milage out of the new one before the author drags it out way past the point of reason like he did with the last few.

Oct 27, 2017
Strong World my favourite one just off the strength of that sweet scene where the Strawhats gang into the palace and shoot it up like a mafia hit

Sooooo fucking cooooool

Also I think my favourite Zoro and Sanji fights in any of the movies, though Film Z has the best Luffy fight I feel

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
AcceptableCelebratedFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

Vote Film Z

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If it wasn't for Film Gold's setting working well as its own arc making me biased, my 2nd choice would easily be Strong World

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I don't like mech/Goliath fights, so Golds final battle left me cold. Also not forgiving that Sabo vs Lucci tease. If the setting wasn't as good as it was, I think I'd have straight disliked Gold.
It's been years since I last seen Strong World, so I don't remember it all that well.

I'm not sure how I feel about Stampede right now. I'm looking forward to everyone interacing and getting a tiny spotlight for a moment more than anything.

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda hate the everyone is here thing but we'll see. Most of them are just gonna be faces shown on screen so I'd guess.

Does luffy 1v1 bullet that's the question

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
if Croco boy and Hancock don't do anything I riot

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
this thread will forget about that shit in a week

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Oct 26, 2017
There will be no Film Z slander as long as I'm here.
One of the aspects that makes these movies work so well is the antagonist. Shiki and Zephyr are both really interesting and fun in their own right, but Zephyr really felt like not only the bad guy, but the focal character of Z. It's all about his life and the choices he makes.

zZnoCVk.gif

GOTY talk is irrelevant when DMC5 came out this year.
Lmao did you make that? Nice!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I will say this, Strong World got the most hype finishing move from Luffy out of all the movies

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao did you make that? Nice!
And spent entirely too long on it...

Anyway, It takes a true badass to get a film named after him, and Z lives up to the hype. Still the only guy to give Kizaru a genuine look of shock. I felt he had the more interesting crew between Shiki and him (Tesoro probably wins overall though, didn't he have a phaser?) too. Ain was pretty cool anyway.
I'll also have a special kind of nostalgia for Film Z because it was the very first OP related clip I'd ever seen. Couple years later I decided to watch a longform anime with a friend and remembered about this One Piece thing, and here we are.

Lolicon Sanji is definitely disgusting though.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I did not really like Z that much the first time I saw it, but when I watched it dubbed again last year I really dug it.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Chp 808
I expected straight up crazy. I did not expect Jack to be a woolly mammoth, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.