• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
If Anything Bleg should be angry at toei for making one piece so expensive to license

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Well, fuck lol. Lost the bet but got what I truly wanted. I'm sorry for doubting lmao.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
pudding's theme is an angelic harp suddenly cut off by a harsh klaxxon

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Full summary:

Shuhui spoiler translated by Masasoite
Chapter 946: Queen v.s. Olin
Cover page: Kinemon and Otsuru are dating at night. A fox is lightening up their way using foxfire

Big Mom pins Queen down on the ground and is giving him a hard time, and screaming, "Hand me over your shiruko! You lizard asshole!"
Queen hears Big Mom calling him "lizard asshole" and is furious and shouts, "How dare you call me that!"
Olin defeats Queen in merely two bouts.
Kid and Killer are impacted by their fight but in result, they successfully come out of water.
Witnessing Queen getting defeated, his retainers decide to report the incident to Kaido. However, the communication system is down and it is impossible for them to contact Onigashima.
Raizo has already infiltrated into the officer tower of Udon and is going to steal the keys for Kawamatsu.
It turns out that Caribou told Raizo about the weakness of the communication system here and has destroyed it.
Meanwhile, Olin obtains the pot for shiruko but when she opens it, she finds the pot to be empty.
Right at that moment, Luffy accidentally spills the beans, "The shiruko is indeed delicious!"
Big Mom turns to attack Luffy.
Luffy is forced to the edge of the arena. He tells Big Mom that if he fell out of the arena he would die, so he cannot step back anymore.
Big Mom yells, "Who is Big Mom? Who are you?" and continues closing in on Luffy.
Big Mom's memory hasn't come back yet. She's trying to fetch the shiruko here in Udon so that she could let those villagers who saved her have a taste of the cuisine.
The furious Big Mom attacks Luffy and Hyogoro and both men fall out of the arena. Luffy manages to take off the chains for himself and for Hyogoro in a blink and both of them fall onto the ground safe and sound.
Luffy knows by heart how dangerous Big Mom is and grabs Hyogoro and starts running away. Nevertheless, Hyogoro gives up on escaping and stands to face Big Mom.
He says, "The only occasion you become stronger is when you are in danger."
So Luffy gives up on running and chooses to protect Hyogoro. He stands in front of Big Mom and yells, "Come on! Yonko!"

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Chp 820
So the shogun and Kaido are separate people. Huh. And the converging part of the NWGL doesn't lead to Raftel but a clue to Raftel's location? Interesting.

I feel like Jack did not think through the likely outcome of his attack on a Godzilla sized elephant 🤔

Last edited:

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Chp 823
Pekoms dry humour and sarcasm is amazing hahaha! And Carrot just almost tore Luffy's throat out what.

Lotus

Big Mom vs Queen:
raw

Kiekura

Mar 23, 2018
Full summary:

Shuhui spoiler translated by Masasoite
Chapter 946: Queen v.s. Olin
Cover page: Kinemon and Otsuru are dating at night. A fox is lightening up their way using foxfire

Big Mom pins Queen down on the ground and is giving him a hard time, and screaming, "Hand me over your shiruko! You lizard asshole!"
Queen hears Big Mom calling him "lizard asshole" and is furious and shouts, "How dare you call me that!"
Olin defeats Queen in merely two bouts.
Kid and Killer are impacted by their fight but in result, they successfully come out of water.
Witnessing Queen getting defeated, his retainers decide to report the incident to Kaido. However, the communication system is down and it is impossible for them to contact Onigashima.
Raizo has already infiltrated into the officer tower of Udon and is going to steal the keys for Kawamatsu.
It turns out that Caribou told Raizo about the weakness of the communication system here and has destroyed it.
Meanwhile, Olin obtains the pot for shiruko but when she opens it, she finds the pot to be empty.
Right at that moment, Luffy accidentally spills the beans, "The shiruko is indeed delicious!"
Big Mom turns to attack Luffy.
Luffy is forced to the edge of the arena. He tells Big Mom that if he fell out of the arena he would die, so he cannot step back anymore.
Big Mom yells, "Who is Big Mom? Who are you?" and continues closing in on Luffy.
Big Mom's memory hasn't come back yet. She's trying to fetch the shiruko here in Udon so that she could let those villagers who saved her have a taste of the cuisine.
The furious Big Mom attacks Luffy and Hyogoro and both men fall out of the arena. Luffy manages to take off the chains for himself and for Hyogoro in a blink and both of them fall onto the ground safe and sound.
Luffy knows by heart how dangerous Big Mom is and grabs Hyogoro and starts running away. Nevertheless, Hyogoro gives up on escaping and stands to face Big Mom.
He says, "The only occasion you become stronger is when you are in danger."
So Luffy gives up on running and chooses to protect Hyogoro. He stands in front of Big Mom and yells, "Come on! Yonko!"

Tomorrow cant come fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.