• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
There's definitely something apaw with Carrot given some of the billing she's been getting in promo materials despite having shit-all to do in this arc so far.

Rebel1

Oct 25, 2017
Going to use that pic
D_AXWiSWsAEb0M5.jpg

The Struggler

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 3, 2019
I'm quite a bit in on the Thriller Bark arc. Personally I feel this is the weakest arc that I have read up to in the manga. Once this arc is done does it kick off again with a more decent one?

Loving One Piece by the way

Karthane

Mar 20, 2018
I really wish the series was better with (actual) deaths, its really the only real complaint I have about it.

I felt this way as well, but I also love the way that One Piece characters/villains actually do things after their respective arcs. We don't just move on and never see them again, they actually continue to make moves and have an impact on the story.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Skypiea is the longest long con arc. Ironically the next time Robin gets a full fight will be in the last arc of the series. mark it.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Should I make a Steven Universe themed poll? Should I make a poll asking if I should make that poll?

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Well all one piece arcs are great at a base level. Its just which ones are more great.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still partial to Spiderman 2....if only because Alfred Molina

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I actually have no interest in the new Spidey movie. I hear people saying it's good and I'm like "yeah, that's all I need to know."

Refrain

Oct 27, 2017
Man I remember when One Piece was first released in my country with its name changed into "treasure island". Luffy's dream was to become a new... Magellan and be the first to find... America. Lucky Roo didn't shoot the mountain bandit in the first chapter but hit him with a...piece of meat. No skull allowed on the Straw hat's Jelly Roger but instead it was an... eagle...
What a time it was... And people say 4kids One Piece was bad.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Man I remember when One Piece was first released in my country with its name changed into "treasure island". Luffy's dream was to become a new... Magellan and be the first to find... America. Lucky Roo didn't shoot the mountain bandit in the first chapter but hit him with a...piece of meat. No skull allowed on the Straw hat's Jelly Roger but instead it was an... eagle...
This sounds like gold. I need to know more.

Oct 27, 2017

Yo what

That's wild

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Opening 3 starts on episode 116 fully featuring Nico Robin as a member, 14 episodes before she actually joins.

SPOILERS!

Oct 25, 2017

That's amazing. What country is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.