• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I swear if they ever fuck up the King in a cafe scene

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
this filler post alabasta is bizarre, I swear they made it long before Robin was even a thing, and then just inserted her in the episode later or something. Nobody even acknoledges her, except Chopper in a few scenes, shes not part of any group shot (shes always to the side), its bizarre.

and this following episode, with what amounts to them fishing out one of those tv salesmen (as in, someone that sells random things on tv, not someone that sells tvs) is awful.

maybe I should skip the filler afterall >_>

Oct 25, 2017
this filler post alabasta is bizarre, I swear they made it long before Robin was even a thing, and then just inserted her in the episode later or something. Nobody even acknoledges her, except Chopper in a few scenes, shes not part of any group shot (shes always to the side), its bizarre.

and this following episode, with what amounts to them fishing out one of those tv salesmen (as in, someone that sells random things on tv, not someone that sells tvs) is awful.

maybe I should skip the filler afterall >_>
THOSE some of my fav filler she was an enemy and she just recently joined. Nobody trusted her either. I like when the anime gives those episodes after a crew member joins. The brook episode is one of the best filler episodes

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Robin just sitting on deck during a typhoon reading a book was hilarious

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017

giphy.gif

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
As usual this post-Alabasta filler is pretty... harmless I guess. This little arc with the goat guy was cute.

Not gonna lie tho, im about ready to hit Jaya/Skypea.

Status
Not open for further replies.