• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Random Mihawk sightings always crack me up. Whats he doing randomly floating around on his coffin boat? Bored out of his mind I guess.

Also the Bane Bane No Mi is the dumbest fruit, I fucking hate Belamy.

Last edited:

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
CookedVapidHyracotherium-small.gif

Between this, the Shichibukai meeting with Don Flamingo and Kuma first appearance, Shanks sighting and Whitebeard first appearance also, this episode is a doozy.

Last edited:

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Nah I honestly think they can do it right/make something entertaining out of it

So I think it will be good

One Piece is literally unfilmable. I cant fathom how you can like the manga/show and think anything less than a complete trashfire can come from a western netflix live action version.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Still the most bizarre, impossible to film, unasked for live-action adaptation.

My god, I can't wait to see this shit.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
As much as I'm really really really really not looking forward to the live action show, I got my Pirate Warriors 4, so anything else is fair game.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Dubs fun but I ain't playing around with PW. One of the few good One Piece game series so I need to keep the thing alive.

You know the best deal ever? If the game was dubbed.
With a few recasts of course. Don't see Travis Wilingham returning as Ace, and Sabo...
God don't even get me started on how awesome it's be if we could get a dub for PW. Would be so dang hype.

Good thing you don't need to make that deal funimation ain't doing shit anyway. Plz look forward to this sexual almost hentai anime we dubbing next tho
Shh I need some devil to think it's a good deal to make. I'll make out like a fucking bandit if I can get one to take the bait

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
what episode does the hyped Carrot gif come from?

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if all these early examples of haki like Enel's "sight" or CP9's armor was Oda planting seeds, or just a easy retrofit now that Haki exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.