• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Weird looking Smile user is the best gag introduced post TS, and also one of the only redeeming aspect of the Beast pirates (though Queen dancing and his Enel faces are pretty good stuff)

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Yo Robin is on point with her gloomy ass comments in Zou:

Usopp: what the fuck fell on us?
Robin: maybe it was a bloody corpse full of spears and swords... or it was a small monkey.

Usopp sees mink wearing Nami's bikini:

Usopp: hey you why are you wearing Nami's clothes?
Robin: maybe they are a tribe of cannibals.

Lol >_<

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
No, he is still with the Straw Hats. The alliance will last until they defeat Kaido

Oh he's in WCI/Wano? I guess I've barely seen stuff from those arcs but I hadn't seen him so I assumed he was off with his crew for a bit.

Btw Carrot looks fantastic, starting to believe the hype now. I like Wanda also.

Last edited:

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Nami's Zou dress...

giphy.gif

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
B-leg you won.
Started KnY, of course the Manga at first though. Gonna say it is really good but reading you saying it is close to its end makes me sad, the world is hella interesting and there are many story hooks they could explore further.

Zenitsu is kinda annoying though

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
They sure are taking their sweet time explaining why Sanji isn't there.

Also I take it the internet couldn't control itself with furry jokes during Zou?

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
You were all right about Kimetsu no Yaiba. Haven't felt the need to binge a show like this in so long. A new series to watch and Jump coming back, what a great week already.

oh, and the alola bet. I'm all in for Ash, but not enough to risk my avatar. You all have my sword though.
Yeah Yaiba is great. Manga's great too if you want more once you're caught up with the anime (seriously, the content in the anime doesn't even measure up to what follows in the manga).

Also, at this point if you think Ash will win, might as well bet with us cause it seems most of us feel the same lol.
B-leg you won.
Started KnY, of course the Manga at first though. Gonna say it is really good but reading you saying it is close to its end makes me sad, the world is hella interesting and there are many story hooks they could explore further.

Zenitsu is kinda annoying though
It's just the "final arc". For all we know it could end in a year and a half lol (Promised Neverland's been in the "final arc" for a while now). Though it makes good use of everything it sets up, don't worry too much about that.
B-Leg is the most successful shill this community has ever seen
That's why he's my captain.

Btw, I know Yaiba is hype in all and having just caught up to the manga I'm right there with y'all but I hope you people aren't sleeping on Dr. Stone. It's really good too and the anime adaptation has been very good so far. (And also Crunchyroll it's one of the few shows putting up a fight with Yaiba)

Last edited:

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Hot take time: Jack's crew is so generic if you told me they were filler enemies I would believe you :/

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Btw, I know Yaiba is hype in all and having just caught up to the manga I'm right there with y'all but I hope you people aren't sleeping on Dr. Stone. It's really good too and the anime adaptation has been very good so far. (And also Crunchyroll it's one of the few shows putting up a fight with Yaiba)
I am sleeping on it. I'm about two episodes behind the anime and it's not clicking for me at all. I need to know: Does it get better, or is it more of the same?

Hot take time: Jack's crew is so generic if you told me they were filler enemies I would believe you :/
Jack the Drag-down. The "grip trio" guys are filler.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I am sleeping on it. I'm about two episodes behind the anime and it's not clicking for me at all. I need to know: Does it get better, or is it more of the same?

Well it clicked with me from the start but I'd also say it gets much better as it goes on. Definitely not more of the same.
Those two episodes you haven't seen wrap up the prologue and now the arc that made me see it as truly great is beginning.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Aw look at Ceaser saving the minks...

...from the poison he created >_>

I like that they still treat him like the piece of shit he is lol.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
y'all might be on to something with Nami being gay

tenor.gif

Jokes aside would be cool if they had the balls to do it (well, if they had actual balls they would make a male character gay), but they wont.

Edit: damn at Gang Bege just shooting Pekoms in the back, cold blooded. I love his devil fruit so much.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Well it clicked with me from the start but I'd also say it gets much better as it goes on. Definitely not more of the same.
Those two episodes you haven't seen wrap up the prologue and now the arc that made me see it as truly great is beginning.
Hey hey hey! Don't come back in here pushing ya show of choice get outta here this space is occupied by Kimetsu stanning for the season

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
B-Leg, everyone saying your job is done, you can rest now knowing you have successfully stanned, how do you respond good sir

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
if he stans any harder he'll have to change his name

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Damn all these revelations when kinemon and kanjurou meet the minks :o

Raise voiced by kumadori's voice actor?

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
B-Leg, everyone saying your job is done, you can rest now knowing you have successfully stanned, how do you respond good sir
I'll retire find a nice planet like thanos. Hopefully mha season 4 fans don't come find me talking that nonsense when the crunchyroll awards come around and mha wins animation somehow

Speaking of name change I was trynna become zenitsu-1 too much work 😭

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
mob psycho should easily win on the animation front this year, even with how good demon slayer looks

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'll retire find a nice planet like thanos. Hopefully mha season 4 fans don't come find me talking that nonsense when the crunchyroll awards come around and mha wins animation somehow

Speaking of name change I was trynna become zenitsu-1 too much work 😭

MHA got a movie coming around the same time too I think, wonder if that'll affect it like it clearly did for S3

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I don't agree but regardless, clearly that doesn't matter with shonen movies lol
It was good, but it wasn't great. I liked the first half more than the second half, where we see how and why Class 1-A got there and interact with each other. The second half was just action scenes conveniently fitting to each characters powerset against poor villains and climaxed with a textbook Big Punch.
I've always had this problem with MHA though, I want to see more of this:

And less of this:

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It was good, but it wasn't great. I liked the first half more than the second half, where we see how and why Class 1-A got there and interact with each other. The second half was just action scenes conveniently fitting to each characters powerset against poor villains and climaxed with a textbook Big Punch.
I've always had this problem with MHA though, I want to see more of this:

And less of this:
That's fair. And putting aside the animation quality of the fights, I also at this point much prefer the character stuff in MHA to the battles themselves. But I just meant that quality seems to not mean much in regards to shonen series getting more movies.

Oct 25, 2017
There's not a single fight in mha I particularly "like" I don't enjoy how he does his combat at all. Kirishima big fight for season gets a pass cuz he's my favorite character 😭😂

Status
Not open for further replies.