• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
His fight is also the best fight.

also will we get early spoilers or not this week I've seen conflicting answers

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I find it crazy how similar Bleg's tastes and mine tend to be and then there are just those random things like MHA or Persona 5 where our views differ greatly lol

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Wait B-Leg doesn't care for P5 either?
8fbca442b0f617a9ae3ff2874be3648552cc9013_hq.gif

(But yeah I'm pretty sure he didn't care for it)

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
was Law with everyone when they find Raizo and the Road Poneglyph in the manga like the anime?

Because in the anime its super awkward, hes nowhere to be seen in the entire kinemon/Knaju and minks scene, momo revelation etc, and then all of a sudden, he's with the strawhats going to Raijo's hideout (like he shows up out of nowhere at the back of the line), is part of the whole "every man likes ninjas" gag, and then when they are reading and describing the road poneglyph, he's nowhere to be seen! Like there is a reaction shot of every strawhat to the revelation that the road pones tell where Raftel is, you would think a pirate like Law would also have a reaction.

It was so bizarre in the anime and I want to think its anime "filler" him being there for the ninja gag?

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'll die on a persona hill, I will never ever even step foot on the hill named deku
Lol I love you regardless

was Law with everyone when they find Raizo and the Road Poneglyph in the manga like the anime?

Because in the anime its super awkward, hes nowhere to be seen in the entire kinemon/Knaju and minks scene, momo revelation etc, and then all of a sudden, he's with the strawhats going to Raijo's hideout (like he shows up out of nowhere at the back of the line), is part of the whole "every man likes ninjas" gag, and then when they are reading and describing the road poneglyph, he's nowhere to be seen! Like there is a reaction shot of every strawhat to the revelation that the road pones tell where Raftel is, you would think a pirate like Law would also have a reaction.

It was so bizarre in the anime and I want to think its anime "filler" him being there for the ninja gag?
I only saw that in the anime and hadn't jumped to the manga yet but I would assume he is there even in the manga considering something big either just happened in that room or is about to happen.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Nope, manga was the same way. Law didn't get a reaction to Raizo being safe because he's either not there atm, or because he's simply not a Strawhat.

And yes, him reacting to Raizo and requesting Shadow Clone Jutsu is canon. He's also there the entire time they're going over the Red Poneglyph.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Nope, manga was the same way. Law didn't get a reaction to Raizo being safe because he's either not there atm, or because he's simply not a Strawhat.

And yes, him reacting to Raizo and requesting Shadow Clone Jutsu is canon. He's also there the entire time they're going over the Red Poneglyph.

huh... wow. It was super awkward in the anime :(

to be fair the road pone reaction shots were at the end of the ep and I havent jumped on the next ep yet so I guess he will be part of the conversation in the next ep, but yeah, really bothered me.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Didn't Law go and see his crew as soon as they landed on Zou?

yes, and then he shows up in the party where he introduces the crew to the strawhats, and the next morning the strawhats go to stop kinemon and kanjuro meeting the minks and he is nowhere to be seen in that whole bit, and then he suddenly shows up at the back of the line when the strawhats and neko/inu are going to meet Raizo. Its just super awkward.

Out of town so taking a break from OP until thursday, so behave. Also SHIRORORORORORO.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm being forced to play Stardew Valley with my girl y'all pray for me it ain't my kinda game

Don't even say PW4 in my presence it just makes me wistful

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
It was tough last week with no One Piece. Luckily Infinity Train was there.

Oct 25, 2017
I predict spoilers tomorrow and chapter Thursday since we came off a Jump break and the leaks usually come out a little earlier after a Jump break.

Status
Not open for further replies.