• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
ca4ec466b5684d768cc826be906ed5aa4c7c205a.gif

tumblr_pvbloki4w31wz4arpo1_400.gif

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
reached the latest chapter in the manga

breh

thats how you fucking write secondary characters and give them justice. serious zenitsu WHEW

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Bleg purposefully ignoring characters getting screentime is on brand

Oct 25, 2017
Udon takes priority yada yada talk to me nice
No need to watch zoro fight the ninja the scrubs or something like that.
Didn't need to see how sanji and co escaped(for the second time) cuz..we'll idek what y'all came up with for this one
Raid suit action? Save it for his real fight ok....cool...until you realize page one supposed to be a top contender of the crew but go off
At the very least...we got see luffy go to town on fodder multiple occasions....riveting

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind Pudding gif spam because at least that's still one piece

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
We already know Big Mom is in the game, do we really need any more news on Pirate Warriors 4 lol

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
But are they as good as Big Mom?????????

Real talk I really hope Oven is in even though he's not the most shoe in character like Katakuri, though of course Katakuri will be dope.
Depending how far they lean on WCI, I can see a few Charlotte support characters. Big Mom and Katakuri being the obvious playable ones, with Pudding, Smoothie, Cracker, Oven and/or Daifuku being support. I can actually see Cracker being playable.

Also even if he's not playable, get Kid in there. I want my Sabaody auction house scene.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Apparently, Bonney's ship, called the Jewelry Margherita, was stolen from BM, hence its looks (from Library of Ohara).

Not gonna lie, I was totally aboard the "Bonney is BM's daughter" train. It was middway through WCI where I was like "nah".

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Pink hair
Voracious appetite
Bonney is a time travelling Big Mom confirmed.
I'll subscribe to this and add my own terrible evidence (spoilered because it's a manga spoiler):
the Toki-Toki fruit is still MIA and we know Bonney has a time-related fruit. Come. Let the madness flow through you.
But seriously though, where my Bonney backstory at?

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Heya guys.
Ive just completed my two months marathon of reading the entirety of One Piece from chapter 1 to 951 because I was really interested in Wano. Now im craving for more content. I'm watching some episodes of the Wano arc here and there but the anime never really cuts it for me (because it's slow, which is a shame since the anime looks really good now).

Feels like I should play some games or watch some of the movies. Any recommendation ?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Heya guys.
Ive just completed my two months marathon of reading the entirety of One Piece from chapter 1 to 951 because I was really interested in Wano. Now im craving for more content. I'm watching some episodes of the Wano arc here and there but the anime never really cuts it for me (because it's slow, which is a shame since the anime looks really good now).

Feels like I should play some games or watch some of the movies. Any recommendation ?

Oh wow nice, like the dedication. Silfer, maybe do the thing for old times sake?

As for recommendations:

Games: Pirate Warriors 3 seems to be the only OP game fans seem comfortable recommending. It's a musou game, but I've been told this is basically one of, if not the best one due to the One Piece aesthetic given all the crazy characters you can play as.

Movies:

Movie 6 (forgot the name) has a decidedly distinct style and tone that's absolutely worth checking out.

Strong World, Film Z, and Film Gold are all movies that Oda had more of an influence on making, and it shows. These along with Movie 6 are easily the 4 OP movies most worth your time. The 3D2Y special is also a good time to a lesser extent, it covers (although it's not canon I'm pretty sure) part of Luffy's training during the timeskip.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Heya guys.

Welcome. Two months to read through all that is impressive, I'm happy you had a good time.
As for movies, I'd also recommend Strong World, Film Z and Film Gold. And Movie 6 gets a lot of praise as well.

@Silfer, maybe do the thing for old times sake?
Haha sure thing.

Passing Assassin, take the quiz!!
Favorite Straw Hat Pirate
Favorite Non-Straw Hat Pirate/Outlaw
Favorite Marine
Favorite Villain/Antagonist/Opponent (can be the same as one of the two above)
Favorite Arc
Favorite Location
Favorite Punch

(been a while huh)

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! Ive been thinking about PW3 but im afraid of the burnout since I also expect to get PW4 day one whenever it releases. I'll definitely check out those movies and specials though.

Passing Assassin, take the quiz!!
Favorite Straw Hat Pirate
Favorite Non-Straw Hat Pirate/Outlaw
Favorite Marine
Favorite Villain/Antagonist/Opponent (can be the same as one of the two above)
Favorite Arc
Favorite Location
Favorite Punch

Ooh that's nice:

Fav Straw Hat: probably Franky, due to how outlandish and diversified his battles get with his weapons. Although it's Luffy who brings the best fights ofc.

Fav non-straw hat outlaw: that's a tough one. I'd say it's tied between Trafalgar and Silvers Rayleigh.

Fav marine: definitely Garp for sure.

Fav villain: I really really like how Teach has been developed so far, and how they're prepping him to be the final boss but since we didn't see him fight much yet I'd say Doflamingo takes the crown.

Fav arc: tied between Skypiea and Dressrosa. Although Wano is very likely to win this if it doesn't disappoint by its end.

Fav location: Wano !

Fav punch: Gomu Gomu no King Kong Gun for the name alone

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Finally feels like home

I love y'all
I love you too.

Ooh that's nice:

Fav Straw Hat: probably Franky, due to how outlandish and diversified his battles get with his weapons. Although it's Luffy who brings the best fights ofc.

Fav non-straw hat outlaw: that's a tough one. I'd say it's tied between Trafalgar and Silvers Rayleigh.

Fav marine: definitely Garp for sure.

Fav villain: I really really like how Teach has been developed so far, and how they're prepping him to be the final boss but since we didn't see him fight much yet I'd say Doflamingo takes the crown.

Fav arc: tied between Skypiea and Dressrosa. Although Wano is very likely to win this if it doesn't disappoint by its end.

Fav location: Wano !

Fav punch: Gomu Gomu no King Kong Gun for the name alone
Nice! I don't think I ever saw Rayleigh here (though I may just be forgetting) so I'm very pleasantly surprised. Garp and Doffy are my favorites of their categories for me too, though in Doffy's case I don't expect Teach to surpass him no matter what is done with him, or anyone else for that matter (though there's still plenty of time left so who knows).

Dressrosa and Skypiea are among my favorites too. Prior to Whole Cake Island (which is now my favorite), Dressrosa was pretty much tied for my number one spot with Enies Lobby (I think when I first did this quiz thing on this site I said Enies Lobby but really they just alternated). And Skypiea I liked a lot the first time but when I re-read it last year, I fell in love with it in a big way. Every aspect of it, from the art and writing, to the setting, flashbacks and ending, just felt masterfully executed.

Thank you for your answers.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Absolutely blessed chapter. Stealth Black is so cool, I love it. So many dinosaurs makes me happy. And Big Mum getting amnesia?? I'm here for it. If they can use her to fight Kaido I will live for such an experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.