• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
"Uh I just got a call from Komurasaki"

"Isn't she dead?"

"....it's her ghost?"

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Sanji's brothers beating the shit out of him as a child

Me: "I'm sure Reiju will come to help"

Reiju stands next to Judge and laughs

Me: :(

Edit: wow she put exploding shackles in his wrists, what a piece of shit, FU Reiju.

Last edited:

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Gang Bege is married to not-Lola :o

Leave or Life ritual is creepy.

Charlotte Brulee definitely not my waifu >_<

Last edited:

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Oh Urouge beat one of Big Mom's generals, surprised that doesn't get mentioned more when everyone is shitting on him lol.

How does Big Mom's crew know the Strawhat's plan exactly anyway, is this the traitor talk you guys were having a few days ago?

Oct 25, 2017
Urouge hasn't really done much. He beat Snack, got his shit pushed in by Cracker, went to a sky island to recover and watched Kaido attempt suicide.

He mostly has that Share the Urouge video.

Last edited:

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
Urouge hasn't really done much. He beat Snack, got his shit pushed in by Cracker, went to a sky island to recover and watched Kaido attempt suicide.

He mostly has that Share the Urouge video.
That's more than Kidd has done whose role in the manga is essentially resident jobber. Honestly it's more than most Supernova's have done.

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_pw1i7bLYqb1wz4arpo1_400.gif

Oct 25, 2017
That's more than Kidd has done whose role in the manga is essentially resident jobber. Honestly it's more than most Supernova's have done.

True.
Law and Bege have seen the most action since they allied with the Straw Hats at various points.
All the Supernovas in Wano haven't done much. Kid was beaten and sent to prison (now out). Killer was force-fed a SMILE fruit, Hawkins and Apoo became subservient to Kaido. Drake was apparently after Kaido since after the war.
Urouge of course did the all the stuff mentioned.
Bonney has kept her head low. Likely due to her royalty connections.

Oct 25, 2017
I realized, with Episode of Skypiea coming, we may get some more recasts. This time for "the voices got bigger"
Conis was played by Laura Bailey, and Ohm was played by Troy Baker.
We'll see come November.

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
I just checked out that Share the Urouge video and found out Oda said in a SBS that Urouge's favorite hobbies were "alcohol, engaging in lovemaking, and travel", hahaha man that character never fails to make me laugh.

Oda had a good time making him.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Hawkins been on a mission all arc show the man respect
Hawkins is cool. Love his powers.
I realized, with Episode of Skypiea coming, we may get some more recasts. This time for "the voices got bigger"
Conis was played by Laura Bailey, and Ohm was played by Troy Baker.
We'll see come November.
Troy Baker came back? He voiced Helmeppo in his first appearance, then I thought he bounced

Krypt

Nov 10, 2017
Center of the World
wow just read the chapter Tama is broken i hope her ability doesn't work on real Zoans.but still broken imagine zoonishia or the seakings been tamed......hmmmm. she seriously became a treat in the one piece world.

Last edited:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
wow just read the chapter Tama is broken i hope her ability doesn't work on real Zoans.but still broken imagine zoonishia or the seakings been tamed......hmmmm. she seriously became a treat in the one piece world.

Tama ain't exactly getting near a Sea King easily lol, same for Zunisha.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
but the potential is there. i can see her becoming a target if people learns about her DF. Blackbeard will be coming for her.

Nah lol

If Blackbeard or any big name has any real desire in a power like that, to the point where it becomes a genuine subplot, it'd be with Shirahoshi if anything.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
i can imagine that her power doesn't work on regular zoans while they're in their fully human form

Oct 25, 2017
Tama's Kibi Dango getting SMILE users on her side is likely a reference to Momotaro. He managed to win over a dog, a monkey, and a pheasant with his own kibi dango.
Also, Luffytaro.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It'll work on everyone, even Kaido

But not Queen, because he has too much FUNK

Status
Not open for further replies.