• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That's an amazing cover even in low quality, though I have no idea why you spoiler tagged it lol

That said, pretty sure we're not allowed to post it here

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bruh wtf at those pics, the sword is literally draining the strength from Zoro's arm

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Fandom after this chapter: You know I never really liked Shushui that much anyways

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
More spoiler info:

More spoilers:
-Luffy manged the new haki (what hyo is learning him)
-Law appeared in the last page
@hiktoj

Here are small spoiler from 5ch.

- Orochi already knows about Tokage Port where Samurai allies are going to meet.

- Both Wado Ichimonji and Enma were created by the same person. His name is Shimotsuki Kouzaburou, who went out of Wano country illegally more than 50 years ago.

# "Zabu" as in Kozaburo means 3 and "Shi" as in Koushiro means 4 in Japanese, so probably Kouzaburou and Koushiro have some blood relationship.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Huh, so Oden's swords weren't supreme grade swords

If it was just the one sword, then it might've happened. But two supreme grade swords, nah that's too much

Also as I surmised, Zoro is never acquiring a sword with a higher grade than the Wado Ichimonji.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
If it was just the one sword, then it might've happened. But two supreme grade swords, nah that's too much

Also as I surmised, Zoro is never acquiring a sword with a higher grade than the Wado Ichimonji.
Yeah, I guess it makes sense, it's just that we still have 9 unknown supreme grades. That's a lot when we don't have that much time before the end of the manga. I guess we can assume that Shiryu's Raiu is one of those but that's still 8 to go. And it would have made sense for one of them to be found in Wano, the land of Samurai.
Edit: Shanks' sword too

Oct 25, 2017
Carrot and Drake look good in PW4. We need Wano outfits for Luffy and Zoro, and Stealth Black.

As for the chapter.

Enma is crazy, can't wait to see Zoro master it.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I guess it makes sense, it's just that we still have 9 unknown supreme grades. That's a lot when we don't have that much time before the end of the manga. I guess we can assume that Shiryu's Raiu is one of those but that's still 8 to go. And it would have made sense for one of them to be found in Wano, the land of Samurai.
Edit: Shanks' sword too

I personally never viewed the swords as this thing where we'll see each one get properly showcased. Like if we actually learn of all the supreme and great swords, I'll be surprised.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Full summary:

Chapter 955 Enma
Cover: the Fire Tank Pirates are buying food supplies on a certain island

Amigasa Village—
Kawamatsu and Zoro are telling the others about Hiyori.
Hiyori, due to the battle drawing closer, has decided that she will not meet with everyone else at this moment.
Sanji is being nice to Momonosuke after learning that the beauty that was with Zoro is his sister.
Okiku give Nidai Kitetsu to Tengu.
Tengu tells everyone that he's been waiting for the chance to return the two swords, "Ama no Habakiri" and "Enma", to Momonosuke and Hiyori. Those two swords are both O Wazamono, just like Shusui.
Sandai Kitetsu and Ama no Habakiri were made by Tengu, and the name of the craftsman that made Wado Ichimonji and Enma is Shimotsuki Kouzaburo.
Tengu give Ama no Habakiri to Momonosuke, but Momo decide that he'll leave the sword in Tengu's hands for a while, Enma is given to Zoro.
Zoro wanted to try out the sword with a tree, but he ended up slicing the coast with a single swing!
That's because the sword will...?!

3 days until the final battle

Robin tells everyone that ,according to her information, there's about twenty thousand men in the Beast Pirates, and Orochi has another ten thousand.
This battle will be 4,000 vs 30,000.

Kuri: Itachi Port—
Franky is working hard with everyone to fix the ships.

Udon: Prisoner Mine—
Luffy is training and leveling up under Grandpa Hyo.

2 days until the final battle

Amigasa Village—
Chopper, Luffy and the others arrive at the village, adding 200 men to their forces.

1 day until the final battle
Everyone is ready! Onward to Onigashima!

End of Wano Country Act 2!

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Full summary:

Chapter 955 Enma
Cover: the Fire Tank Pirates are buying food supplies on a certain island

Amigasa Village—
Kawamatsu and Zoro are telling the others about Hiyori.
Hiyori, due to the battle drawing closer, has decided that she will not meet with everyone else at this moment.
Sanji is being nice to Momonosuke after learning that the beauty that was with Zoro is his sister.
Okiku give Nidai Kitetsu to Tengu.
Tengu tells everyone that he's been waiting for the chance to return the two swords, "Ama no Habakiri" and "Enma", to Momonosuke and Hiyori. Those two swords are both O Wazamono, just like Shusui.
Sandai Kitetsu and Ama no Habakiri were made by Tengu, and the name of the craftsman that made Wado Ichimonji and Enma is Shimotsuki Kouzaburo.
Tengu give Ama no Habakiri to Momonosuke, but Momo decide that he'll leave the sword in Tengu's hands for a while, Enma is given to Zoro.
Zoro wanted to try out the sword with a tree, but he ended up slicing the coast with a single swing!
That's because the sword will...?!

3 days until the final battle

Robin tells everyone that ,according to her information, there's about twenty thousand men in the Beast Pirates, and Orochi has another ten thousand.
This battle will be 4,000 vs 30,000.

Kuri: Itachi Port—
Franky is working hard with everyone to fix the ships.

Udon: Prisoner Mine—
Luffy is training and leveling up under Grandpa Hyo.

2 days until the final battle

Amigasa Village—
Chopper, Luffy and the others arrive at the village, adding 200 men to their forces.

1 day until the final battle
Everyone is ready! Onward to Onigashima!

End of Wano Country Act 2!
Nice to see the SHs finally together as a whole (and with 200 more warriors) and only one day until the Fire Festival. Oda has taken care of the remaining days quite fast.

I hope everybody, not just Luffy, was training hard and honing whatever the hell they need to do (like Franky; I can see some extra functions added to those ships).

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Nice to see the SHs finally together as a whole (and with 200 more warriors) and only one day until the Fire Festival. Oda has taken care of the remaining days quite fast.

I hope everybody, not just Luffy, was training hard and honing whatever the hell they need to do (like Franky; I can see some extra functions added to those ships).
We better see Carrot somewhere

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

As someone that was quite sure Oda wouldn't skip much before the fire festival starts, I feel quite foolish lmao

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
As someone that was quite sure Oda wouldn't skip much before the fire festival starts, I feel quite foolish lmao
I guess Oda reads the thread and didn't want you to be right. Which might be the reason Pudding didn't come to Wano, just to spite Reyes :P

Man, I feel as excited about the Fire Festival as I did right before the wedding. Things are going to get crazy and I don't even know how. Oda's been particularly impredictable in the last few arcs.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I guess Oda reads the thread and didn't want you to be right. Which might be the reason Pudding didn't come to Wano, just to spite Reyes :P

Man, I feel as excited about the Fire Festival as I did right before the wedding. Things are going to get crazy and I don't even know how. Oda's been particularly impredictable in the last few arcs.
I like how he pace manga the last few chapters.
Stuff happen early on and we saw some of it and then everyone was preparing and keep low for the last few days .

I mean I don't mind, and it was probably for the best anyhow. Aside from not wanting to suffer through the fandom complaining about wanting things to hurry along, even Oda would struggle to fill most of those 7-8 days all with interesting stuff.

Law

Oct 27, 2017
I mean I don't mind, and it was probably for the best anyhow. Aside from not wanting to suffer through the fandom complaining about wanting things to hurry along, even Oda would struggle to fill most of those 7-8 days all with interesting stuff.
I think it would be a mistake for Oda to explain everything he has or everything that could happen if he had taken advantage of those days, but by simply skipping a few days, he easily created uncertainty or a great expectation, and I think that's his intention.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Holy fuck FF VII-R. Still can't believe this exists (hate the weird dementors but damn the rest, ffigvmrfgntr).

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Wano was speculated to be 5 acts right? Climax in act 4?

Glad Oda went through these remaining days fast, the build-up was ready and we didn't need to take more time to get everyone together again. I like it.

Also good that the rebellion still seemingly knows nothing about Big Mom
Wait till she is coming with Jinbe after helping him escape capture :P

Guess Jinbe gonna make the late entrance

Oct 25, 2017
Wano was speculated to be 5 acts right? Climax in act 4?

Glad Oda went through these remaining days fast, the build-up was ready and we didn't need to take more time to get everyone together again. I like it.

Wano is structured like a kabuki play. Kabuki plays normally have 5 acts, with the 3rd being the big battle. Sometimes the 4th. The 5th act is usually a short conclusion, but with all the build-up it will probably be a couple months.

Azure J

Oct 25, 2017
There's no way the anime doesn't milk the remaining days for pacing balancing. I'm not against it but it seems kinda "free real estate". lol

That said YEAH BOY WE IN THERE LIKE SWIMWEAR.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
I'm also going to try super hard to not read spoilers for the next chapter. After the end of Act 1 we got Blackbeard / Moria and information, I can only imagine what we'll get this time.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
FF7 remake is coming to PC right?
It's a "First on PS4" kind of thing. So, yeah, it seems like it'll be coming to PC down the road.

My bet is that they'll release PS5, Scarlet and PC versions a year or so later (PS5 will have backwards compatibility, but I can see a GOTY edition or whatever).
Also good that the rebellion still seemingly knows nothing about Big Mom

Wait till she is coming with Jinbe after helping him escape capture :P

Guess Jinbe gonna make the late entrance
That's my bet too and I can't wait. Need more Pudding goodness.

The Vinsmokes can tag along I guess, if only to make for good cannon fodder :p

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Some more new info I think:

From 5ch

According to Hitetsu, Enma will be classified as "Saijou O Wanamono" (Supreme Grade) if Zoro manage to turn it into Black Blade permanently.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Man I got to love it:

Oro complained every week that act 2 hasn't end and the NEXT chapter that shit site closes Oda ends it.

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
I'm backkkkk after my wedding & honeymoon in the last 2 weeks. Moved into an apartment with the wifey. A new life has begun for me 💪

Superrrrrrr (⭐) happy to see we get an early chapter this week. The last few chapters have been nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.