• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
the only solution is for all of us to move into a mansion in california

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
I have zero nostalgia for FFVII but that looked really good, I just hope Square can manage to harness this level of optimism for the future mainline entries.

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
I would definetly have a heart-attack if they were to develop a Remake of that scale for FFVI, so I completely understand most people's reactions.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It still looks too much like FF XV for me.

vbq92V2.gif

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Over under on them changing any major story beats...you know the one

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
link-gerudo.png

Also, I'm doing another One Piece AMV and am coming to a line that requires a "disgust" (as in, I'm gonna be sick) kind of reaction and can't think of a good scene from OP that grasps this. Any ideas?

Robin's reaction to docking, Carrot, Chopper, and Nami's reaction to Big Mom waking up

Oct 27, 2017

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
God, this whole time I thought you were talking about OP spoilers and I was like, "Who's dying in One Piece?!" and now I just realise you're talking about FFVII

Deleted member 58141

user requested account closure
Banned
Jun 23, 2019
Ah too many questions..

How did Orochi know about Hiyori and the port? Probably the same mink traitor from Zou, but Carrot has been out of the picture for a while now... Could be Inuarashi somehow?!

I thought Neko would've arrived before the raid.. Weird that they didn't even acknowledge his absence.

What's Law up to? I'm getting anxious..

The revelations about Zoro's swords were hype af. Zoro's master is probably the descendant of the famous Smith. Enma is crazy, and it's certainly a curious timing for a Zoro power up.. Wonder what is Oda planning for him this arc..

KidAAlbum

Nov 18, 2017
Ah too many questions..

How did Orochi know about Hiyori and the port? Probably the same mink traitor from Zou, but Carrot has been out of the picture for a while now... Could be Inuarashi somehow?!

I thought Neko would've arrived before the raid.. Weird that they didn't even acknowledge his absence.

What's Law up to? I'm getting anxious..

The revelations about Zoro's swords were hype af. Zoro's master is probably the descendant of the famous Smith. Enma is crazy, and it's certainly a curious timing for a Zoro power up.. Wonder what is Oda planning for him this arc..
I've been saying it's either Inu or Kanjuro since a couple of months ago. They're the only two that make sense and have a big impact. Well, the other is Carrot, but it makes a little less sense since she supposedly never left Zou before the WCI trip.

Why would it be Inurashi out of all the minks him and Neko would never snitch.

Neko will make it during the raid I imagine

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Halfway through the chapter so far, Zoro is gonna get himself fucked up in his upcoming fight. But it will be badass.

Deleted member 58141

user requested account closure
Banned
Jun 23, 2019
I've been saying it's either Inu or Kanjuro since a couple of months ago. They're the only two that make sense and have a big impact. Well, the other is Carrot, but it makes a little less sense since she supposedly never left Zou before the WCI trip.

Kanjuro is also a good candidate that I wasn't considering, yeah.

Why would it be Inurashi out of all the minks him and Neko would never snitch.

Neko will make it during the raid I imagine

The only people that were shown to know about Hioryi in the chapter were (seven of) the nine scabbards, the blacksmith, and strawhats. Assuming the traitor is mink, Inu was the only mink shown to know about her.

That's said, it's curious that Orochi knows where she is hiding, which is information that wasn't said at all in the chapter before that.

The only people that were shown to know about Hioryi in the chapter were (seven of) the nine scabbards, the blacksmith, and strawhats. Assuming the traitor is mink, Inu was the only mink shown to know about her.

That's said, it's curious that Orochi knows where she is hiding, which is information that wasn't said at all in the chapter before that.

I mean a day or 2 has passed since then so why wouldn't they inform the others that about Hiyori?

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I see no way that the rebels win this. A monumental ass kicking is coming their way, especially since this chapter does not show that they know that Big Mom has allied with Kaido.

Also Sanji with a new suit and Zoro with a new sword, both better get good fights Oda. I'm talking pre-timeskip strawhat fights.

That's certainly a possibility. I just assume that the status and whereabouts of Oden's daughter is too sensitive of information to share it publicly within the rebellion.

Why the prisoners really turned to following when they learned Momonosuke was alright, learning the Hiyori the daughter of Oden that many believed dead is alright and alive would be nothing but a plus

Status
Not open for further replies.