• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
I find it really crazy how Bellamy might be one of the characters with the most development in the series right now. At least in the mindset from where he started to where he is right now.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
source.gif

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
People would if Tobias didn't exist
I know, but in Kalos people were holding out hope until the very last minute. That's why a lot of people simply gave up hope and don't feel much of anything about this victory.

Even in-universe the characters know this league wasn't much of a big deal. That's why I would find much more impressive if Ash manages to beat Kukui in a actual freaking 6v6.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I would've forgiven the Sinnoh loss if we got to see Tobias' entire team

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
Pignite's Fire Pledge was hype and Krookodile with freaking Aerial Ace was crazy, Boldore really should have evolved though.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The best thing about his Kalos team is that every mon, excepy the rodent, was fully evolved

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
His alola team is trash that's why I don't really care. Even unova had a better team
How you go through life this wrong. It's easily top 3. Lycanroc itself just clowns on all of them.

Reminder Ash in Unova got rocked against Roxie when he was allowed to use 6 pokemon against her 3, but in Sun and moon Lycanroc destroyed Nanu 1 vs 3.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
when's Ash gonna get his ass handed to him by Lance?

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Ash's charizard's best battle is still Magmar
From a production standpoint I'd agree honestly. But I'm sure a lot of people would cite vs Articuno more. Real answer is likely vs Blastoise though.

Reminder his last significant battle that lasted till the end was vs Dusclops and Charizard got clapped.

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
From a production standpoint I'd agree honestly. But I'm sure a lot of people would cite vs Articuno more. Real answer is likely vs Blastoise though.

Reminder his last significant battle that lasted till the end was vs Dusclops and Charizard got clapped.
There's also the battle against Claire's Dragonair, in which he combines Seismic toss with Fire Spin to make a freaking Flaming Seismic Toss.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, so what's the story with the new anime episodes? They're so much better. Also, what is this thread? The pokemon thread?

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Most of the active conversation is either in spoilers, late at night when I'm tired from work, when I'm sleeping, or just after I wake up to a chapter everyone's already discussed. I live for the small talk.

Edit: see!
Yeah i rarely post these days but i always read everything in this thread. I wanted to post immediately after the chapter released but catching up to the thread took a few days with my limited time and the conversations kept going on 😂
tumblr_py7bcbGaBg1wz4arpo1_400.gif

Silfer djinn
The seahorse story 😭😭
My people!

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
basically they took what they did during the tounrament of power in super and applied it to one piece
Wasn't the change in the ToP basically a filter and a better schedule?

It wasn't an overhaul in artstyle of this level. The anime now use a similar artsyle of the Broly and Stampede movies.

When the Super anime comes back it will also definetly receive a similar overhaul.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't the change in the ToP basically a filter and a better schedule?

It wasn't an overhaul in artstyle of this level. The anime now use a similar artsyle of the Broly and Stampede movies.

When the Super anime comes back it will also definetly receive a similar overhaul.
what i mean is they got a new diretor(what do ya know the same director working on one piece now) added a new filter, and improved production where they could...so yeah basically the same thing minus the art style overhaul

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Also, what is this thread? The pokemon thread?

We're everything these days, but you can just call us the Kimetsu no Yaiba OT for now

Nah but for real, we've long since evolved into a community that talks about other stuff whenever we feel like it, especially during a break week lol

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
We're everything these days, but you can just call us the Kimetsu no Yaiba OT for now

Nah but for real, we've long since evolved into a community that talks about other stuff whenever we feel like it, especially during a break week lol
just like the toonami thread honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.