• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krypt

Nov 10, 2017
Center of the World
E8Sa1tp.png

Look at that big goofy smile
This pic makes me smile.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
i'll be honest.

this wano arc has completely lost me. all these flash backs, just feel like filler.

not yetfullbringer bleah vibes, but its making lose my interest like it
i'm not sure what you mean...how is this different from any other mid arc oda flashback that goes over the history of the place they're at

Oct 26, 2017
Finally, a new chapter! Now yall can stop with these off-topic discussions about Pokeymans and Deadwalkers.

Anyway, this was a good fast paced chapter that went through how Oden met his retainers and became the boss (then Daimyo) of Kuri.
Orochi was a snake (lol) from jump. Playing the shy, timid apprentice as a cover. I just want to sock him in his goofy face.
Interesting reveal on Izo and Kiku being siblings! I never even considered that they could have been related.
Kanjuro was a hair thief? Aight. Are there no horses in Wano? Stealing human hair seems a TAD BIT extreme lol
Raizo was just a hermit ninja living in exile....because he got rejected by a kunoichi? That's even more extreme. lol

Oden stormed the Atayama base like a G and beat all of them in one night. Oda, stop. He's too cool! The panel of him sitting on top of Ashura's body is legendary. Even though he's brash and stoic, Oden really has a good heart and you can see why he garnered so much respect.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
the most shocking thing in this chapter is that Kiku used to be small

Oct 26, 2017
How in the name of Saitama did that One Punch Man game get a dub?

Did Bandai Namco just decide all of a sudden to do this for something that isn't DB?

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
it's too early to be worried about battles, just get through the story first

Status
Not open for further replies.