• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
Leans into the mic

Hawke eye mihawk is fucking sick.

Can Sasuke survive a speedforce punch from the Flash?

Funfact that a bunch of people probably forgot , sasuke can warp peoples perception and the fabric of reality itself by looking at it. So I guess the answer is, maybe not but he can either make flash not punch him as hard, or make flash think he is whilist he has a sezure on the floor.

The sharingun is kinda fucked up. The Sharingan became Ichigo kurosaki -esque over naruto's run.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Funfact that a bunch of people probably forgot , sasuke can warp peoples perception and the fabric of reality itself by looking at it. So I guess the answer is, maybe not but he can either make flash not punch him as hard, or make flash think he is whilist he has a sezure on the floor.

The sharingun is kinda fucked up. The Sharingan became Ichigo kurosaki -esque over naruto's run.

Sharringun doing nothing to Flash considering his dealings with Mirror Master

That and Flash again has mental barriers thanks to MM which no on in Naruto will put a dent into, thats again before Sasuke can even perceive Flash he gets his head punched off

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Lets not forget that genjutsu doesn't work on things that dont have chakra

Village

Oct 25, 2017
Sharringun doing nothing to Flash considering his dealings with Mirror Master

That and Flash again has mental barriers thanks to MM which no on in Naruto will put a dent into, thats again before Sasuke can even perceive Flash he gets his head punched off
So I guess the issue with this is the metaphysics of naruto and the DC universe. Like the sharingan if i'm not misrepresenting manipulates one's own chacras to warp ones reality around you. Like so the question is does the flash have chara, because the sharingan isn't telepathy. Its like if sasuke was an avatar character he would be bending your soul brain energy.

Also I dunno, we haven't even talked fight perameters. Cuz like if flash just runs in and punches sasuke, of course sasuke doesn't see it. But if flash walks up first , sasuke already can genjustsu up.

We haven't even talked about the other shit the reality warping shit and the weird black fire soul burn shit. Also forgot, the shargan can just set parts of your body on fucking fire and you can't put it out

Lets not forget that genjutsu doesn't work on things that dont have chakra
So that's the thing right?

Does like non naruto characters like have chara? Do they? If yes, sasuke, if no flash. I have no horse in this race, I just like the thought food.

We have to set fight ground rules.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
So I guess the issue with this is the metaphysics of naruto and the DC universe. Like the sharingan if i'm not misrepresenting manipulates one's own chacras to warp ones reality around you. Like so the question is does the flash have chara, because the sharingan isn't telepathy. Its like if sasuke was an avatar character he would be bending your soul brain energy.

Also I dunno, we haven't even talked fight perameters. Cuz like if flash just runs in and punches sasuke, of course sasuke doesn't see it. But if flash walks up first , sasuke already can genjustsu up.

We haven't even talked about the other shit the reality warping shit and the weird black fire soul burn shit. Also forgot, the shargan can just set parts of your body on fucking fire and you can't put it out

So that's the thing right?

Does like non naruto characters like have chara? Do they? If yes, sasuke, if no flash. I have no horse in this race, I just like the thought food.

We have to set fight ground rules.
I think if your world has "spirit energy/chi/ki", the genjutsu would work. Chakra, at the end of the day, is just "spirit energy". Like genjutsu would probably work on Yusuke or Gon.

OP
OP
Reyes

Genjutsu won't matter since Flash moves before Sasuke perceives anything and get his face knocked off.

Like nothing in Naruto is gonna be stopping Flash.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
I think if your world has "spirit energy/chi/ki", the genjutsu would work. Chakra, at the end of the day, is just "spirit energy". Like genjutsu would probably work on Yusuke or Gon.
But then its like, does the flash has signifigant enough of that for it to be manipulated. Because there are people in naruto who don't. Like cuz you have green lanterns and shit who are generally normal people but they have signifgant enough wills to use this magical artifact and you can suggest that is their magic spirit energy manifesting . So it would work. But the flash, is just psudo science. Like if his spirit energy is low enough he could just undetectable to people who need to use spirit energy as opposed to like say wonder woman who's a magic princess. Now there's no precedent for the idea, its a hypothetical scenario and like there are problably plenty of comics like say the blackest night seies where the flash and multiple other people are susceptible. And in that series I think flash uses a blue lantern ring, which works with my previous example. I'm just kinda laying out the idea that flash might not have enough " spirit energy " to be detectable and just deck sasuke, itachi, midara whoever.

Because he's not like Dr. Fate, or raven, or fuggin constantine , frigging magic people with presumably decent amounts of spirit energy.

Genjutsu won't matter since Flash moves before Sasuke perceives anything and get his face knocked off.

Like nothing in Naruto is gonna be stopping Flash.
See this only tracks if flash like... runs at him at hits him. You would be100% right.

But it flash stands there, even for a second, because you know he's a hero. He wouldn't know who sasuke is and depending on the flash may wish to talk trash. He's already fucked.

OP
OP
Reyes
See this only tracks if flash like... runs at him at hits him. You would be100% right.

But it flash stands there, even for a second, because you know he's a hero. He wouldn't know who sasuke is and depending on the flash may wish to talk trash. He's already fucked.

None of Sasuke Genjutsu even Tsukyomi is doing anything to Flash considering Mirror Master feats and Pied Piper (who again has low control and use over the Anti life Equation which Flash has resisted) and again Martin Manhunter mental barriers.

Even then Sasuke has literally nothing to hurt him considering Flashs durability considering he can take hits from Doomsday (who would punch and kill any Naruto being)

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
I'm not fond of the new pokemon. But i'm glad other people are enjoying it.

Who you got
850.png

821.png

giphy.gif

Village

Oct 25, 2017
None of Sasuke Genjutsu even Tsukyomi is doing anything to Flash considering Mirror Master feats and Pied Piper (who again has low control and use over the Anti life Equation which Flash has resisted) and again Martin Manhunter mental barriers.

Even then Sasuke has literally nothing to hurt him considering Flashs durability considering he can take hits from Doomsday
Genjustu is not what mirror master does. Mirror master uses fucks with your perceptions naturally. Like your natural senses. And the anti life equation is actually a pretty bad example, because its from the old god shit and that shit is just magic science.

Genjustu is using your soul to make you think other shit. Genjustu is firmly in like magic DC territory. Where mirror master, isn't. Like this isnt tech shit this isn't old god shit its like, raven and costantine shit.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit. The Franky family was fucking wiped out by the buster call? What the fuck.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm about 10 hours into Fallen Order already and its incredible so far for me as a fan, had a couple textures glitch for a second and dead bodies floating slightly above the ground but nothing game breaking

Combat feels satisfying and impactful and the platforming/traversal is good enough

The Force powers are pretty good and used well in puzzles

Bruh the story though so many cool little hints, callbacks, references to other Star Wars stuff. This game is awesome

Oh and the recent chapter was a lot of fun too

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Apparently this week was One Piece related interview week, because we got an interview with a chief editor at Jump and a rep from Toei animation:

- There is a plan to adapt the cover stories into the anime, as well as the Ace & Law novels but Toei Animation right now is thinking and busy with Wano arc .

- Oda knew that Ace's death caused great sadness and influence, so he decided that the end of the story (the final war maybe) would be more sad .

- The anime staff enjoy choosing character designs such as skin color and hair because the author Oda does not interfere much, but the author Oda sometimes intervenes and rejects ideas in order to make the characters more wonderful.

- By the end of Wano we will have an understanding of what the One Piece is and we will see something related to it ( or even a part of the One Piece ) .

- Luffy will indeed fight Kaido and Big Mom in Wano and it will be the stuff of legends.

- He talked about the plan to end the series in 5 more years.

- Many changes are coming to the anime even more than the beginning of Wano and he talked about the designs of the anime.

- He hyped up Kaido vs Luffy in the anime ( the upcoming episode ) and he said that it wll be something grandiose.

Status
Not open for further replies.