• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

One Piece |OT6| The Rocky Wano Picture Show

Which starter are you picking in Pokemon Sword & Shield?

• Total voters

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I have a sick addiction to anime previews and Toei full ass spoilers episode titles.

Monster Chopper was probably the strongest Strawhat until Nightmare Luffy.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I mean monster chopper is still probably the 4th strongest straw hat physically so i don't know why he hasn't shown up much

Oct 27, 2017
I have a sick addiction to anime previews and Toei full ass spoilers episode titles.

Monster Chopper was probably the strongest Strawhat until Nightmare Luffy.
Speaking of Monster Chopper, I really hope that isn't his "awakening" like a lot of people say. It should be quite a bit stronger if so. But judging by the Impel Down guards, Zoan Awakenings are boring as fuck so maybe it is.

Oct 26, 2017
The lurking legend thing referred to Rocks, whereas the greatest enemy the Strawhats have faced yet is referring to the Yonko alliance.
Yeah, I know that but Big Mom and Kaido working together has been hinted at multiple times to possibly be the resurrection of The Rocks Pirates in some shape or form.

I dunno, Rocks was made up of 3 of the last 4 emperors. We've only got 2 right now.

I could see Luffy and co beating the hell out of Kaido and forcing a retreat, with the defeat of Orochi being the end of the arc.
If Blackbeard shows up, then you sorta got a Rocks reunion lol

B-Dubs

Oh well, what the hell?
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I know that but Big Mom and Kaido working together has been hinted at multiple times to possibly be the resurrection of The Rocks Pirates in some shape or form.

If Blackbeard shows up, then you sorta got a Rocks reunion lol
I'm just thinking, the image in the chapter showed 5 people going their separate ways. We know 3 of those 5 (Whitebeard, Kaido, Big Mom) but not the other two.

Spyder_Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
It's fairly obvious this arc is set up for both Big Mom and Kaido to fall. What do you all think "A war that will shake the fate of the world" could possibly mean otherwise?

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Kaido will definitely go down this arc idk why some even question that. literally everything since Punk Hazard has been building towards their confrontation with Kaido.

Big Mom is a bit trickier...but I am hoping she goes down this arc as well. I know there are still a lot of people who think her final fight will be on Elbaf, but tbh I wouldn't really be a fan of Oda retreading the same villain for 3 different arcs. So I hope she is dealt with in Wano as well.

Lotus

Oct 25, 2017
My one piece brethren what’s happening
I am enjoying Pokemon.

It's fairly obvious this arc is set up for both Big Mom and Kaido to fall. What do you all think "A war that will shake the fate of the world" could possibly mean otherwise?
Almost forgot about that line

Anyone here remember the dumb "Meadows is Kaido" theory?
Yes.

Big Mom is a bit trickier...but I am hoping she goes down this arc as well. I know there are still a lot of people who think her final fight will be on Elbaf, but tbh I wouldn't really be a fan of Oda retreading the same villain for 3 different arcs. So I hope she is dealt with in Wano as well.
While I leave the door open for her being in Elbaf, I personally never thought it was for a final fight. Just her getting closure on the giant stuff.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised at how much the anime expanded on the flashback. They almost showed Oden, and we heard Toki speak. She hasn't even been shown in the manga yet and she already has a voice for the anime.

New theory. Oden's Logbook does contain information about One Piece, but it's written in the Poneglyph language so only Robin will be able to read it. Remember, the people of Wano were the ones that crafted the Poneglyphs, so it's possible Oden knew the language too.

I liked Zenitsu better when his name was Cavendish.
Hahahahaha.

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
I'm surprised at how much the anime expanded on the flashback. They almost showed Oden, and we heard Toki speak. She hasn't even been shown in the manga yet and she already has a voice for the anime.

New theory. Oden's Logbook does contain information about One Piece, but it's written in the Poneglyph language so only Robin will be able to read it. Remember, the people of Wano were the ones that crafted the Poneglyphs, so it's possible Oden knew the language too.

Hahahahaha.
I believe Toki had lines in the manga didn't she?

KidAAlbum

Nov 18, 2017
Luffy's "That was dirty Orochi" felt strange in the anime. It didn't seem like Kin'emon told the entire story to the SH for Luffy to have that reaction. In the manga, it was almost like a montage of the SH rollercoaster ride of emotions from hearing Oden stories (which we the readers didn't get to hear). In the anime, it just goes straight from Inuarashi's small story to then Kin'emon telling the SH that Oden died, which the SH already knew.