• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I see Bleach fans are trying to get the Blood War arc trending, lmao.
Good for them lol, I'll be rooting for it.
2021 is the year I try Bleach again! In manga form this time.

Actually might have a slight chance of it happening because the Black Clover anime's current run should for real end in Summer 2020 considering they'll soon run out of material to cover and will most likely have to do filler before the run even ends, making immediate renewal less likely than it has been before and potentially freeing up staff for Pierrot to put on another show (and then give up on supporting said staff).

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
disagree with what he says about the pacing of the fight, but agree with everything else

the bahi jd -> Deseo cut is amazing

would love to see Guzzu work on One PIece at some point. Would also like to see Naoki Tate return to One PIece at some point too

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Bleach fucked up in the Arrancar Arc. They need to redo THAT ONE before they hit the final one. Even if they get to it the ending of the series was silly lol.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Just remember to do the manga, that shit goes hard not the bullshit censored anime with a ridiculous made up ending.
Baby you know I'm manga first on most these shonens nowadays lol. Toriko specifically its fate was sealed when I learned Toei was doing it. (I think I found out about it soon after watching their unfortunate adaptation of World Trigger which turned me away from a series I would later enjoy so much in manga form)

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Baby you know I'm manga first on most these shonens nowadays lol. Toriko specifically its fate was sealed when I learned Toei was doing it. (I think I found out about it soon after watching their unfortunate adaptation of World Trigger which turned me away from a series I would later enjoy so much in manga form)

My man *thumbs up*

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
When I was a Kid Yamcha used to be my favorite character in DBZ....

Chad is my favorite character in Bleach....

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
tenor.gif

God he never did win a fight....

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Good for them lol, I'll be rooting for it.
2021 is the year I try Bleach again! In manga form this time.

Actually might have a slight chance of it happening because the Black Clover anime's current run should for real end in Summer 2020 considering they'll soon run out of material to cover and will most likely have to do filler before the run even ends, making immediate renewal less likely than it has been before and potentially freeing up staff for Pierrot to put on another show (and then give up on supporting said staff).
Might I offer you D. Gray man instead if you havent read it? Or if you have read it before a re read to get ready to read the handful of new chapters?

Please? Not for me for Tyki
5bea4f86d464a2f9c635fdfc99358b2e053d5c0c_hq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.