• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taborcarn

Oct 27, 2017
Damn Oden was a delinquent with his Kozuki blood. Makes it even more of a shame that Momo's such a wuss. Although we do see where he gets his pervy side from.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
This man was slinging dick around the red light district at 6 years old and used a man's death oil as a hot pot. This is thuggery on the highest level.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking about this last night after reading the chapter and yeah there's a lot to potentially cover. Fighting Ashura Doji, meeting and traveling with Whitebeard/Roger, returning to Wano and gathering all the nine scabbards under his name, becoming shogun, starting his family, and his death by Orochi. And that's just if we're only following Oden.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
the flashback will be 20 chapters and it will make all of us cry

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Yeah, this is going to be one long ass flashback.

Act 4 will probably start right after it ends.

Law

Oct 27, 2017
the last thing I want is for the war to be interrupted just to explain something about Oden. so if Oda explains everything he has to explain now, in the long run it will be for the best.

Oct 27, 2017
Oden seems... Interesting

Denjiro wearing sunglasses is slightly suss but could just be nothing

I love O-Tsuru tho lol
That's a big boar tho

Oct 25, 2017
the last thing I want is for the war to be interrupted just to explain something about Oden. so if Oda explains everything he has to explain now, in the long run it will be for the best.
This was always my fear. So I can stress enough how happy I am this happening now. Mind you I still expect flashbacks during the war fights but the big long one is out of the way now

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Denjiro is Koushiros brother.

Tashigi is his daughter.

Kuina and Tashigi are cousins to twins.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Zoro should lend the Wado Ichimoji to Tashigi, just for 5min, there should be enough time for her to find some stairs ...

Law

Oct 27, 2017
latest

it is very difficult to deny but it seems that the sword that Denjiro has is the one that Zoro now possesses, the same one that was in the hands of his Master.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah it's very similar, but Kinemon never commented on it. So maybe just a coincidence.

If she gets the blade Zoro will never get it back

He just needs to follow her and retrieve it after she falls, the key is having a chaparone to make sure it doesn't get lost.

Last edited:

KidAAlbum

Nov 18, 2017
So in this Oden flashback we need to cover

-Toki, his wife who has the time travel fruit. She traveled centuries so she could be a link to the void century.
-The Kozuki's role in this void century mystery as there has to be a reason why Oden wants to open up Wano
-The moon link with the minks, and the kozuki clan
-Why Neko and Inu started to feud, which started with Oden's death
-Oden's connection to Orochi

goat flashback (until void century) is here

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This oden flashback made me realize one thing

Hope Jinbe is missing a arm

Stahp

Also where is the correlation lol

Y'all hear that, Law's fine with the war being interrupted to explain something about Kaido!

Denjiro is Koushiros brother.

Tashigi is his daughter.

Kuina and Tashigi are cousins to twins.

I'll add it

----

Reyes B-Dubs

Could one of y'all threadmark my predictions post and the chapter schedule in the first page, please and ty

Law

Oct 27, 2017
Y'all hear that, Law's fine with the war being interrupted to explain something about Kaido!
We can't have too many flashbacks happening at the same time... and YES!
just as it happened with BM in the last Arc, Oda will give us something about Kaido in this arc.
Yeah it's very similar, but Kinemon never commented on it. So maybe just a coincidence.
Yeah, that's what I don't get, why doesn't anyone mention that? especially Kinemon

Last edited:

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
Totally forgot from seeing Stampede last night

What the fuck is Laugh Tale? and why did the subs say its Raftel? I was also confused by all the spelling changes from Reverie and Mariejois earlier in the year. Why change the spelling after 20 years?

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
I'm also predicting now that Denjiro is Koshiro himself. Based on his age he'd be 12 years old during the events of this flashback which fits with Denjiro's young appearance right now. He could have just fled Wano and started his own dojo and that's how Zoro at some point learned about sunacchi from him.

Also Kin'emon should be 17 at this point

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Oh as for Flashback length. I expect 1 volumes sort of material roughly lol. Which puts it around the one Skypeia flashback in terms of length. Seems like it'll be needed too. Though this could be broken up into parts. Like we see his rise at first. Then his fall at the end of act 3 when we find out if there's a traitor.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
I'm also predicting now that Denjiro is Koshiro himself. Based on his age he'd be 12 years old during the events of this flashback which fits with Denjiro's young appearance right now. He could have just fled Wano and started his own dojo and that's how Zoro at some point learned about sunacchi from him.

Also Kin'emon should be 17 at this point
Kin'emon is 56?? Damn

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
I fly under the Jolly Roger of the Lotus pirates

in fact, Im the first mate

i can never side with absolute justice after what they did to our 2nd mate...

Status
Not open for further replies.