• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

One Piece |OT6| The Rocky Wano Picture Show

Which starter are you picking in Pokemon Sword & Shield?

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
Thinking about the Wano timeline.

41 years ago: Sukiyaki disowns Oden, who finds out after slaying the Mountain God. Doesn't care and ends up building a following. Meets up with Yasuie and meets his newest servant Orochi
38 years ago: The Battle of God's Valley happens. Rocks D. Xebec is slain and the Rocks Pirates are dissolved. Edward Newgate, Charlotte Linlin and Kaido go their separate ways to build their own crews.
18 years go by. Oden meets Toki and marries her, and they have two kids, Momonosuke and Hiyori. Oden also journeys with Newgate and Gol D. Roger. Oden also expresses his plans to finally open Wano's borders. Kaido builds his crew, including King and Queen (and eventually Jack). He teams up with Orochi, leading to.
20 years ago: Kaido invades Wano and takes it over. He boils Oden alive, and kills Toki. In her last moments, she sends Momonosuke and four of their retainers 20 years into the future, leaving hope to them.
In the intervening 20 years. Orochi and Kaido turn Wano into a wasteland, setting up factories, polluting the land and water, and further isolating the nation from the outside world.

Hopefully the flashback fills in a lot of that.

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
That was reactionary. I do respect his code and it's nice they gave a reason for him not hitting Kalifla other than his obsession with woman.

But fuck, Robin's life is on the line, so this seems like a situation where you develop the character and have him break the code.

Oct 25, 2017
And people think I'm being silly when I bring up how break week makes people crazy.
It's been double crazy since there was no anime episode last week.

Lotus

Oct 25, 2017
That was reactionary. I do respect his code and it's nice they gave a reason for him not hitting Kalifla other than his obsession with woman.

But fuck, Robin's life is on the line, so this seems like a situation where you develop the character and have him break the code.
Arguably more than any Strawhat, Sanji refuses to break his personal code.

Oct 27, 2017

But see, I think that's why I looped around to respecting it. Because Robin's life is on the line, and he just can't do it. If he broke his code out of nowhere it wouldn't have mattered that it was brought up in the first place. That doesn't make Sanji any less of a combatant.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
eh tbh I feel like if gamefreak is good at anything these days it’s being inconsistent

so I don’t necessarily see it happening, but if they walk back what they said I wouldn’t be surprised either

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
do you think they'll rotate any pokemon out of the inevitable gen 4 remakes or will they try to keep the 'gen' aligned by updating sword and shield with the pokemon they add in Mountain Diamond and Ocean Pearl, or whatever they call them

Lotus

Oct 25, 2017
do you think they'll rotate any pokemon out of the inevitable gen 4 remakes or will they try to keep the 'gen' aligned by updating sword and shield with the pokemon they add in Mountain Diamond and Ocean Pearl, or whatever they call them
If it was a 3rd version, I'd say they'd just add Pokemon. But if it's a Gen 4 remake, they'll likely just start over