• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
How could y'all forget about the best post-ts character
tumblr_pkwpf16CJS1t1yvcko6_250.gifv
this deserves a ban

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got around to watching the latest One Piece episode. It was pretty good, really nice pacing and direction, but that's no surprise given who was behind it.

Wasn't feeling Kyoshiro's voice at first (expected something deeper), but I quickly got used to it. Speaking of the whole matter of whether Kyoshiro is Denjiro or not, this episode reminded me of his Napping epithet. I think that if Denjiro in the flashbacks were to display a tendency to randomly fall asleep, that would be a much bigger tell than hairlines or a somewhat flimsy potential connection to Kyoshiro's money lender title. At the very least, it'd be a lot more convincing for me. That added filler of him breaking his cup was interesting too, but as in usual Kyoshiro fashion, you can honestly read into it either way.

Regarding Kinemon as a "ghost", I forget, was Luffy ever afraid of ghosts back in Thriller Bark, even for a little bit? Also Kiku was adorable this episode.

Was nice finally getting to see everyone else in the new art style as well.

You know you wanna ditch him...
Lightning Pirates, or whatever we're called, would treat you better.

Imagine joining a crew that doesn't even know what they're called, couldn't be me

that's just the kind of relationship Lotus and I have

tumblr_ombnn7FhYN1rcufwuo2_500.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.