• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Okay wait speaking of Whitebeard what the fuck is up with his "son" that became a Warlord??? I thought that was gonna be a bigger plot point... but now he's not a Warlord anymore and has no ties to any living character. He seems pointless.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Okay wait speaking of Whitebeard what the fuck is up with his "son" that became a Warlord??? I thought that was gonna be a bigger plot point... but now he's not a Warlord anymore and has no ties to any living character. He seems pointless.

Have patience

DcrnRvNUQAAm9Ap.jpg

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hrm... okay I'll wait. Not like I have much of a choice. He might be the antagonist in the next arc or something.

Wait he hasn't clashed with Marco yet? As of the most recent time we saw him? Damn hurry up bro
Maybe he did, I don't really remember

He has yet to find either Luffy or Marco. He's currently being attacked by the Marines, who of course want to arrest him due to the Warlord system being abolished.

Before that, the only sorta tiny glimpse we got of him was in a blurry newspaper clip mentioning that he's dangerous.

I love that the editor was like, "how should I tell him that it sucks?" 🤣

Lol yea

Nov 23, 2017
Weevil is certainly going to be a relevant character. Like he finds or has the last poneglyph or knows where Gods Valley is. His mom was in the Rocks Pirates remember?

I think he will get the Luffy pep talk a couple times and ally with the Straw Hats though, just my guess.

Oct 25, 2017
There's just so much to cover in One Piece.
Wano will probably answer a lot. But after that...
There's Elbaf, the moon, Imu, the whole thing with Alabasta, the location of the fourth Road Poneglyph, God's Valley, and of course Raftel/Laugh Tale. Not to mention the final war.
I imagine a lot of these will be mixed together.

Oct 26, 2017
Sooooooooo, the storyboard director for episode 912 is going to be someone who has never worked on One Piece before, Akitaro Daichi.

If you recognize that name, he was the series director for Fruits Basket. And he's a disgusting sex pest.

Status
Not open for further replies.