• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Sooooooooo, the storyboard director for episode 912 is going to be someone who has never worked on One Piece before, Akitaro Daichi.

If you recognize that name, he was the series director for Fruits Basket. And he's a disgusting sex pest.
Disgusting. I almost gagged when you said Furuba but he was apparently the old series director. Good riddance to trash then. Garbage version of furuba made by a garbage person.

OP
OP
Reyes
Maybe yall should stop caring about what some nobodies on Twitter are saying. ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I don't really care but its sorta fun to see the logic in terrible takes esepcially when people proceed to dunk on said takes

I am now walking across America ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Will play it tomorrow but looking forward to it, post impressions

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
In other news, the Black Eagles house in Fire Emblem is now even gayer than before :P

(Although I was hoping for more supports)

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Dimitri sucks El is the best, and Crimson Flower has the best S-support image...seriously though get whoever did that to redo the rest of them

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
Dimitri sucks El is the best, and Crimson Flower has the best S-support image...seriously though get whoever did that to redo the rest of them
Dimitri might as well be my new favorite FE protagonist, he's up there with Ike imo. And the dynamic between the Blue Lions students is freaking great, they could've easily carried a game by themselves, considering how all their backstories end up sort of tied together. Ashe was the only one I was uninterested in, but his supports with Catherine were freaking fantastic.

Edelgard is also a fantastic antagonist. But I think overall my favorite character in Three Houses is Seteth, he ended up being so much more interesting than what I was expecting, and the way he acts as a School Counselor in his supports is great.

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
picsart_11-08-01.33.0i6k57.jpg

NSESN

โ–ฒ Legend โ–ฒ
Oct 25, 2017
Dimitri might as well be my new favorite FE protagonist, he's up there with Ike imo. And the dynamic between the Blue Lions students is freaking great, they could've easily carried a game by themselves, considering how all their backstories end up sort of tied together. Ashe was the only one I was uninterested in, but his supports with Catherine were freaking fantastic.

Edelgard is also a fantastic antagonist. But I think overall my favorite character in Three Houses is Seteth, he ended up being so much more interesting than what I was expecting, and the way he acts as a School Counselor in his supports is great.

Best written characters Claude>Hubert>Seteth>Dimitri=Edelgard>Shamir>rest
My favourites tho considering everything and not just writing are Claude>Shamir>Hubert

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
best written is clearly Edelgard, I'm totally not biased,
seriously though she's probably my favorite Fire Emblem character

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious about how the flashback will address where Kawamatsu came from. It seems implied that he arrived with Neko and Inu, but even if he wasn't, he's allegedly a Fishman and I'm just curious how he ended up in Wano.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I have to wait till tomorrow night to play it. I have no idea if I'm going to like it or hate it, but I'm really interested in finding out.

Status
Not open for further replies.