• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo really needs to rerelease tellius if people think Ike is just buff Marth, disgraceful

so what an anphibian human hybrid even be in OP? a Mink? a Fishman?
Lol I was kidding...I haven't played the radiant games though. Would buy if they came out on switch.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Talkin about Kappas?

272.png

D_EVsJTXYAEyMIx.png

Fuck. Sanji is fighting the girl. Please tell me this fight goes well for Sanji

The fight will surprise you

Oct 25, 2017
Thinking about the Wano timeline.

41 years ago: Sukiyaki disowns Oden, who finds out after slaying the Mountain God. Doesn't care and ends up building a following. Meets up with Yasuie and meets his newest servant Orochi
38 years ago: The Battle of God's Valley happens. Rocks D. Xebec is slain and the Rocks Pirates are dissolved. Edward Newgate, Charlotte Linlin and Kaido go their separate ways to build their own crews.
18 years go by. Oden meets Toki and marries her, and they have two kids, Momonosuke and Hiyori. Oden also journeys with Newgate and Gol D. Roger. Oden also expresses his plans to finally open Wano's borders. Kaido builds his crew, including King and Queen (and eventually Jack). He teams up with Orochi, leading to.
20 years ago: Kaido invades Wano and takes it over. He boils Oden alive, and kills Toki. In her last moments, she sends Momonosuke and four of their retainers 20 years into the future, leaving hope to them.
In the intervening 20 years. Orochi and Kaido turn Wano into a wasteland, setting up factories, polluting the land and water, and further isolating the nation from the outside world.

Hopefully the flashback fills in a lot of that.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta give Sogeking credit. He didn't run away and is looking for a fight.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
That was reactionary. I do respect his code and it's nice they gave a reason for him not hitting Kalifla other than his obsession with woman.

But fuck, Robin's life is on the line, so this seems like a situation where you develop the character and have him break the code.

Oct 25, 2017
And people think I'm being silly when I bring up how break week makes people crazy.
It's been double crazy since there was no anime episode last week.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That was reactionary. I do respect his code and it's nice they gave a reason for him not hitting Kalifla other than his obsession with woman.

But fuck, Robin's life is on the line, so this seems like a situation where you develop the character and have him break the code.

Arguably more than any Strawhat, Sanji refuses to break his personal code.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017

But see, I think that's why I looped around to respecting it. Because Robin's life is on the line, and he just can't do it. If he broke his code out of nowhere it wouldn't have mattered that it was brought up in the first place. That doesn't make Sanji any less of a combatant.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
eh tbh I feel like if gamefreak is good at anything these days it's being inconsistent

so I don't necessarily see it happening, but if they walk back what they said I wouldn't be surprised either

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
do you think they'll rotate any pokemon out of the inevitable gen 4 remakes or will they try to keep the 'gen' aligned by updating sword and shield with the pokemon they add in Mountain Diamond and Ocean Pearl, or whatever they call them

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
do you think they'll rotate any pokemon out of the inevitable gen 4 remakes or will they try to keep the 'gen' aligned by updating sword and shield with the pokemon they add in Mountain Diamond and Ocean Pearl, or whatever they call them

If it was a 3rd version, I'd say they'd just add Pokemon. But if it's a Gen 4 remake, they'll likely just start over

Status
Not open for further replies.