• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Popping back into this thread cause I know one of y'all plays D&D. I started listening to this podcast called Hello from the Magic Tavern and there is a character on there called Usidore the Blue. Who always gives his full name and title when speaking to people. If you even mention his name near him he will interrupt you to tell you his name in full. It's a funny gimmick and I decided to put him into my campaign since I know my friends would get a kick out of him.

Holy shit y'all they fucking lost it when I got 3 names in cause I just didn't stop going lmao. Unfortunately I had to make Usidore leave the session really fast cause they were so entertained by him that they'd have probably killed for him if I let him stick around any longer.

Usidore, Wizard of the 12th Realm of Ephysiyies , Master of Light and Shadow, Manipulator of Magical Delights, Devourer of Chaos, Champion of the Great Halls of Terr'akkas. The elves know me as Fi'ang Yalok. The dwarfs know me as Zoenen Hoogstandjes. And I am also known in the Northeast as Gaismunēnas Meistar. And I have many other secret names of which you may not know. Names so powerful that they would cause the very grass itself to grow legs and run in terror if they heard me utter just one of those names. Ay I can see it on your faces that you may not believe me but on my travels long ago I once gave a young man one of those names, and the young man's heart exploded and turned into a ball of spikes that impaled everyone around him. Another time I gave a young women one of my secret names which fried her eyeballs, caused her to catch aflame from the inside toward the outside, and as flames the shot forward, she screamed "why did I say that powerful name?".

Yes I also made his name longer then in the podcast because I thought it would be funny to have him ramble for 2 minutes straight.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Popping back into this thread cause I know one of y'all plays D&D. I started listening to this podcast called Hello from the Magic Tavern and there is a character on there called Usidore the Blue. Who always gives his full name and title when speaking to people. If you even mention his name near him he will interrupt you to tell you his name in full. It's a funny gimmick and I decided to put him into my campaign since I know my friends would get a kick out of him.

Holy shit y'all they fucking lost it when I got 3 names in cause I just didn't stop going lmao. Unfortunately I had to make Usidore leave the session really fast cause they were so entertained by him that they'd have probably killed for him if I let him stick around any longer.

Usidore, Wizard of the 12th Realm of Ephysiyies , Master of Light and Shadow, Manipulator of Magical Delights, Devourer of Chaos, Champion of the Great Halls of Terr'akkas. The elves know me as Fi'ang Yalok. The dwarfs know me as Zoenen Hoogstandjes. And I am also known in the Northeast as Gaismunēnas Meistar. And I have many other secret names of which you may not know. Names so powerful that they would cause the very grass itself to grow legs and run in terror if they heard me utter just one of those names. Ay I can see it on your faces that you may not believe me but on my travels long ago I once gave a young man one of those names, and the young man's heart exploded and turned into a ball of spikes that impaled everyone around him. Another time I gave a young women one of my secret names which fried her eyeballs, caused her to catch aflame from the inside toward the outside, and as flames the shot forward, she screamed "why did I say that powerful name?".

Yes I also made his name longer then in the podcast because I thought it would be funny to have him ramble for 2 minutes straight.
I love DnD. Play it every Tuesday with friends.

Though my last character just died last Tuesday, because I fucked up the name of my childhood friend, and called them a man when they were a woman, so she killed me.

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
Franky powers himself up with Cola. That's cool.

Choppers about to use a rumble ball that'll make him go Berserk. I still expect him to get his ass kicked.

Nami seems outclassed fighting Kalifla.

Zoro is using Sogeking as a sword. Is there anything Sogeking can't do?

Luffy is doing what a Luffy does.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I love DnD. Play it every Tuesday with friends.

Though my last character just died last Tuesday, because I fucked up the name of my childhood friend, and called them a man when they were a woman, so she killed me.
Lmao that sounds like something that would happen to my group. Think the last crazy thing they did was send an 8 year old into an abandoned tower allegedly filled with monsters in order to scout it. They were very surprised to go in after him only to find him dead

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao that sounds like something that would happen to my group. Think the last crazy thing they did was send an 8 year old into an abandoned tower allegedly filled with monsters in order to scout it. They were very surprised to go in after him only to find him dead
That reminds me of one campaign we tried but stopped after the first session because we weren't digging it. I killed 3 kids by mistake because I kept spamming thunderwave.

I had a good run with my character that just died. Started the campaign killing a innocent woman by mistake, because there were Cobalt's swarming her, and I used Thunderwave (Nothing has chagned with my careless use of Thunderwave) on them, and the wife died.
The second session, I followed a party member when they were going to have sex with the Governor and the wife, and then I turned into a rat so I could get into the house to have a better look. Then I got onto the shoulder of my party member, so he knew I was watching, and he started freaking out that there was a rat on him, which caused me to turn back into a human, and tehn the governor got pissed and kicked us out and told us we were no longer welcomed in the town.

My favorite character was called Red Ferret. I was a superhero vigilante from our world, who was teleported into the DnD world, who always went in head first and shit talked the enemies into a fight. I ate a rat in front of the rest of the party, and they were disgusted. And when Red Ferret died, I played as Red Ferret's #1 enemy, Derool. The rest of the party started to question if Red Ferret was the villain and Derool was actually the super hero. We party wiped with my Derool character, because we kept asking for a hard random encounter, and the DM rolled a nat 20 to give us a hard encounter, and we fought this strong ass boss.

Oct 27, 2017

Lmao, I appreciate this but my friends probably would have just tried to kill him for taking so long (party-poopers)

That reminds me of one campaign we tried but stopped after the first session because we weren't digging it. I killed 3 kids by mistake because I kept spamming thunderwave.

I had a good run with my character that just died. Started the campaign killing a innocent woman by mistake, because there were Cobalt's swarming her, and I used Thunderwave (Nothing has chagned with my careless use of Thunderwave) on them, and the wife died.
The second session, I followed a party member when they were going to have sex with the Governor and the wife, and then I turned into a rat so I could get into the house to have a better look. Then I got onto the shoulder of my party member, so he knew I was watching, and he started freaking out that there was a rat on him, which caused me to turn back into a human, and tehn the governor got pissed and kicked us out and told us we were no longer welcomed in the town.

My favorite character was called Red Ferret. I was a superhero vigilante from our world, who was teleported into the DnD world, who always went in head first and shit talked the enemies into a fight. I ate a rat in front of the rest of the party, and they were disgusted. And when Red Ferret died, I played as Red Ferret's #1 enemy, Derool. The rest of the party started to question if Red Ferret was the villain and Derool was actually the super hero. We party wiped with my Derool character, because we kept asking for a hard random encounter, and the DM rolled a nat 20 to give us a hard encounter, and we fought this strong ass boss.

This was wild from start to finish

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
I don't think we want to have this conversation again tbh

The ban is over, let's move on

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
Boss Luffy filler in teh middle of this arc
489126627624615946.png

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining

God damn I love this lol.

Lmao, I appreciate this but my friends probably would have just tried to kill him for taking so long (party-poopers)
I would have wanted this so bad. He's a level 20 wizard and the party were all level 3. My joke about the secret names is that he knows power word kill. When they attacked he'd have told them "They also know me as Wizbang the wonderfuck" and used the spell to party wipe them.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Wait wasn't it the middle of Enies Lobby when the One Piece timeslot changed and they added all that recap filler? Feel free to skip all of that stuff Skeeter

Oct 27, 2017
God damn I love this lol.

I would have wanted this so bad. He's a level 20 wizard and the party were all level 3. My joke about the secret names is that he knows power word kill. When they attacked he'd have told them "They also know me as Wizbang the wonderfuck" and used the spell to party wipe them.

Lmao beautiful

One time in a game my older brother was DMing for me and my friends our group got a little split up by some unfortunate events and we were roaming the desert just outside a huge city trying to find each other

The groups were 3 others and I and then the druid and the monk in the other

The druid and monk stumbled across a small hunting shack owned by a single old man who called himself "Hunter Mack". He had a huge chest of gold and treasure in the corner of his shack and the monk asked where we got it all. Mack claimed he took it from a Dragon after he killed it

Now you see our monk is very not smart, he has this insurmountable debt that he owes to a madman because he got elective surgery and had his perfectly good leg sawed off so he could get an experimental magic bamboo leg and for some reason thought it would be free.

Later realising the man was a sociopath mad-scientist who wanted our monk to kill people to work off his debt he became desperate to pay off this debt and resolved to rob the old senile man

Of course the druid recognised that this old senile man had been good to them, fed them, gave them shelter all for free and so in trying to talk the monk out of it the old man overheard and figured it out

Turned out this senile old man (who killed a dragon but somehow the monk didn't consider that fact) was a level 20 beast master ranger who was a legendary hero

His 12 foot tall magic wolf pet returned and ripped the monk to shreds, the druid begged for his sake and out of kindness Mack had his wolf spit him out but didn't leave without first pissing all over his defeated prone form

He doesn't like to talk about that day lol

Oct 25, 2017
Aw man, they killed the joke where Zoro gets lost even while riding the Komainu.
Seeing the classroom scene, knowing what we know now, it's painful. Damn Orochi.

Oh wow, After Eating, Grand Line. I can't remember the last time an episode ended with that theme.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
My anime group has been slowly doing a Ghibli marathon at different times this year. Today we watched Grave of the Fireflies followed by My Neighbor Totoro, and man was that a good viewing order to heal a wounded soul.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Lol wtf

------

Pink seems cool, honestly pictured like a sickly green color for some reason lol

Status
Not open for further replies.