• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Darkness, Magma, Lightning, Light, Ice all seem to outclass fire

Mera Mera seems like it's on the level of Smoke , Snow. Like lower tier logia.

They're all used by stronger characters tho, that's it. Magma aside, a Fire Logia is inherently more destructive than all of those. Look at all the ships Ace casually demolished with his Fire Fist lol

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
They're all used by stronger characters tho, that's it. Magma aside, a Fire Logia is inherently more destructive than all of those. Look at all the ships Ace casually demolished with his Fire Fist lol
Nah gotta disagree

Aokiji could flash freeze a bunch a shit around him

Enel had insane destructive capabilities

Magma fruit just seems like an upgrade from fire fruit

Oct 26, 2017
be772a611c3b29b3a240cfca90c7eb16078ffd37.jpg

So I didn't imagine this. >.>

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Fire is weird because so many people already have fire related powers in the world and/or seem to pretty nonchalantly shrug off fire based attacks.
Anime characters get engulfed in fire all the time and it really doesn't mean much lol not like they're burned

He did, it's called Vagabond Drill, as far as we know that's his strongest technique, it's even a "secret technique" :3

Though I suppose Jinbe could always have other secret techniques. God, the idea of Jinbe actually getting stronger/showing off more moves excites me...
When Jinbe gets a 1v1 this arc, I have a feeling he'll once again surprise us

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Fulminator seen space dandy this year. How can anything else compete?

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Disgusting. Eneru is the purest form of lightning boy there is, precisely because he's all lightning and yet recognizable as his own person. He is what all other lightning boys, girls and people in general aspire to be.

I'd argue Enel is a bad Lightning boy because he actually wins fights.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
gonna be honest....lightning boys are rarely interesting to me

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Unfortunately Volume 93 of One Piece only comes out in April of next year. So it looks like the last manga I'm grabbing this year is One Punch Man volume 18. I mentioned it before but I'm working on a One Punch man manga thread though it's tricky. I only read the U.S. manga releases I don't do chapter to chapter. I'm essentially gonna post the thread then bounce for spoilers lol. Outside of that I think I'll post it by the end of the year. I got halfway through typing it up last month before I stopped since I figured it wouldn't hurt to give the manga another chance. Don't expect it to do much with that chance tho haha.

I feel like it's been meandering about for the last few chapters. Jokes aren't landing as easily as they used to. Interrupting what ever was supposed to be happening with Garou so Saitama could enter a fighting tournament was also a tad silly. Oh and depending on the volume the plot moves at a snails pace. Normally that's fine since it's monthly and it is what it is. But this is easily the longest arc the manga has done yet and it is really dragging it's feet hard. Oh and also it stopped being funny a bit ago lmao.

Oct 25, 2017
Still no one piece dub release date. There goes the it's done already ppl although that should've been obvious when the video was just yay we heard you it's coming back

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately Volume 93 of One Piece only comes out in April of next year. So it looks like the last manga I'm grabbing this year is One Punch Man volume 18. I mentioned it before but I'm working on a One Punch man manga thread though it's tricky. I only read the U.S. manga releases I don't do chapter to chapter. I'm essentially gonna post the thread then bounce for spoilers lol. Outside of that I think I'll post it by the end of the year. I got halfway through typing it up last month before I stopped since I figured it wouldn't hurt to give the manga another chance. Don't expect it to do much with that chance tho haha.

I feel like it's been meandering about for the last few chapters. Jokes aren't landing as easily as they used to. Interrupting what ever was supposed to be happening with Garou so Saitama could enter a fighting tournament was also a tad silly. Oh and depending on the volume the plot moves at a snails pace. Normally that's fine since it's monthly and it is what it is. But this is easily the longest arc the manga has done yet and it is really dragging it's feet hard. Oh and also it stopped being funny a bit ago lmao.
Just read the original web comic

its free, and arguably the best way to experience everything past s1 of the anime

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Sadly this is gonna be right.

Just read the original web comic

its free, and arguably the best way to experience everything past s1 of the anime
I want to but on the other hand I'm on this train till the end lol. It's become a morbid game for me of wanting to see just how low it can go.

Been listening to One Piece music recently and I'm gonna say it.

This track is great

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
Still no one piece dub release date. There goes the it's done already ppl although that should've been obvious when the video was just yay we heard you it's coming back
Wasn't there a while ago some kind of interview in which some of the voice actors implied that they were just done dubbing a bodyswap scene?

I remember most people pointing towards that in regards to the dub coming back soon.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
if the Quake fruit is the strongest Paramecia fruit (which I have doubts about), what do you guys think is in the top 5 for Paramecia? Movie only/anime only fruits excluded

id say something like

1. Quake
2. Gravity
3. Ope
4. Heat
5. Soul

I want to but on the other hand I'm on this train till the end lol. It's become a morbid game for me of wanting to see just how low it can go.
fair enough i guess lol
That shit on the right has got to be the ugliest manga in the world lol what is that
BRUH 😨😡

Dr. Stone is an all time great how dare you

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not saying the manga is bad, just that the art looks super weird 😂 look at that uglier wannabe-ssj2-teen gohan with hyper realistic yet deformed face

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'd argue Enel is a bad Lightning boy because he actually wins fights.
This is offensive.
Science boys are all the rage this year.
Been on that science boys train since 2017.
That shit on the right has got to be the ugliest manga in the world lol what is that
source.gif

Saying that about the manga that has my favorite faces in Jump. Unimaginably disgusting.

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Lol I'm sorry

Even the facial expression looks static and bad though 😂 everything about it seems ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.