• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The theory with Chopper's offspring:
59083683.jpg

I think what form Chopper is in may not matter because the property of the fruit is to make him a human, cause you become what your fruit says, so he'd count as hybrid either way. So we'd get a monster baby no matter what, that leans more on one side depending who he mates with.

Alternatively, the fruit has zero effect since there's no indication fruits impact the children people have and Chopper can only have offspring with reindeers.
But Chopper is probably his own sub-species now that can have children with all the other sub-species in the OP world of whatever the greater species is called (since everyone can reproduce with anyone).

KidAAlbum

Nov 18, 2017
As long as Chopper's child doesn't take after post-TS Chopper and instead takes after pre-TS Chopper.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
59083683.jpg

I think what form Chopper is in may not matter because the property of the fruit is to make him a human, cause you become what your fruit says, so he'd count as hybrid either way. So we'd get a monster baby no matter what, that leans more on one side depending who he mates with.

Alternatively, the fruit has zero effect since there's no indication fruits impact the children people have and Chopper can only have offspring with reindeers.
But Chopper is probably his own sub-species now that can have children with all the other sub-species in the OP world of whatever the greater species is called (since everyone can reproduce with anyone).
See I believe activating the fruit alters his DNA. But in his reindeer form, he's just a normal reindeer. Like how Drake is a dinosaur (with dinosaur dna) when he activates his fruit, but is just a normal human (with human dna)when he doesn't.

Oct 26, 2017
The theory with Chopper's offspring:

If he mates with a human woman in his human form:
it will create a human with "light" reindeer features (maybe small horns, reindeer nose)

If he mates with a reindeer in his reindeer form:
It will be a normal reindeer baby

If he mates with a human OR a reindeer in his hybrid form:
we get the the cronenberg monster baby. we don't want the cronenberg monster baby
giphy.gif

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
i work at a college and there's a snow day tomorrow so the school is closed. which means i have the day off!!

but it also means i don't get paid since i'm hourly...

i'm conflicted here

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Actually now that I'm here and can't sleep. Question for you thread. What is your favorite "small joke" in The One Piece manga? And when I say small I mean not counting major stuff like Buggy and God Usopp haha. Would be a slaughter of them otherwise

OP
OP
Reyes
Lol I actually goofed meant to do "you honor me captain". I assume there is like maybe one other person in this thread be they poster or lurker who will get this joke. Cause it's a naddpod joke from their Trinyvale campaign.

I know

Actually now that I'm here and can't sleep. Question for you thread. What is your favorite "small joke" in The One Piece manga? And when I say small I mean not counting major stuff like Buggy and God Usopp haha. Would be a slaughter of them otherwise

Besides for anything with Pudding, would Lao G old jokes work?

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I know

Besides for anything with Pudding, would Lao G old jokes work?
Lao G totally works! Only added the small joke thing so I couple hear some people's favorites that don't involve the two Joke monsters of this series.

also I still laugh at the panel where chopper gets tied onto Law's hat. Genuinly a top 5 moment of Punk Hazard for me lmal

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
When the boys' eyes start shining whenever they see Franky do a cool robot thing

Status
Not open for further replies.