• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Actually now that I'm here and can't sleep. Question for you thread. What is your favorite "small joke" in The One Piece manga? And when I say small I mean not counting major stuff like Buggy and God Usopp haha. Would be a slaughter of them otherwise
When luffy and usopp use to mimic the other crew members
a6bb88324eabb8eb08dba94186aec99e.jpg

tenor.png

6eb25d2a7cddfcf0aa5d05def1daf831.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Well I am now GAIQ certified so I guess that means I got one thing going for me lol.

I'm also loving these joke replies some gold ones I forgot about lmao

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Finally gonna start Pokemon and im conflicted on who to choose.
Grookey was my boy from day 1 but his 3rd evo... maybe it takes time to get used to. Scorbunny final evo on the other hand looks good.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Finally gonna start Pokemon and im conflicted on who to choose.
Grookey was my boy from day 1 but his 3rd evo... maybe it takes time to get used to. Scorbunny final evo on the other hand looks good.
#GrookeyGang
Go with who you like. You seem to be one of the few who like Cinderace. You could also use both starters.

OP
OP
Reyes
You still need to trade but you could head over to the Pokemon threads and find someone to trade other starters to you.

Sorry forgot to use your friend code last night, was busy beating Chapter 5 of Black Eagle on Maddening.

Had to restart it, thanks to FUCKING GILBERT moving in such a way he triggered all the enemy units from the higher floor to start coming down and meet in the middle

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry forgot to use your friend code last night, was busy beating Chapter 5 of Black Eagle on Maddening.

Had to restart it, thanks to FUCKING GILBERT moving in such a way he triggered all the enemy units from the higher floor to start coming down and meet in the middle
No worries. I don't think I have enough patience to do FE on Maddening.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Thwackey is the best though... yeah i might go with my og boy Grookey.

You still need to trade but you could head over to the Pokemon threads and find someone to trade other starters to you.

Oh ok is still through trade, im fine though with just one. It makes the started choice more meaningful i guess.
Also i don't have the nintendo online pay :P

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Do you have a favorite battle in One Piece?
I think Luffy vs Katakuri has become mine (used to be Luffy vs Usopp). I love how intense it was and how much Luffy struggled to get through it but ultimately did cause he knew he had to see if he measured up. It's a great end to his WCI stuff in what I think was an excellent overall arc for Luffy. Katakuri became a favorite quickly too, with a really cool power, design and story. Love him. Him saying "I no longer assume that you are inferior to me" is one of my all time most memorable panels in manga. Such a cool thing for a villain to say, especially with how everyone there held him in such high esteem.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017

yeah it's best to just let him die to the first reinforcements

Law

Oct 27, 2017
I think Luffy vs Katakuri has become mine (used to be Luffy vs Usopp). I love how intense it was and how much Luffy struggled to get through it but ultimately did cause he knew he had to see if he measured up. It's a great end to his WCI stuff in what I think was an excellent overall arc for Luffy. Katakuri became a favorite quickly too, with a really cool power, design and story. Love him. Him saying "I no longer assume that you are inferior to me" is one of my all time most memorable panels in manga. Such a cool thing for a villain to say, especially with how everyone there held him in such high esteem.
Yes, I think it's hard to find a better fight than the one mentioned, it had everything from comedy to very intense action, for me, it's also the best so far. but after that fight, I'd choose Luffy vs Lucci.

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah Luffy vs Kata just can't be beat its sooo good for so many different reasons

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, I think it's hard to find a better fight than the one mentioned, it had everything from comedy to very intense action, for me, it's also the best so far. but after that fight, I'd choose Luffy vs Lucci.
Yeah Luffy vs Kata just can't be beat its sooo good for so many different reasons
Well, until opposition presents itself, I guess Luffy vs Katakuri is the Official One Piece OT Favorite Fight.
One of my favorite fights ever. Oda really did great on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.