• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 7 days, 11 hours, 29 minutes, 13 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

One Piece |OT6| We Laughed

Best New Fire Emblem character?

• Yuri

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Constance

• Hapi

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Balthus

• Total voters

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
Sniper Island
What is going on One Piece OT? Y’all ready to bathe in the Punk Hazard dub? Cause it has to be on its way soon since funimation said it would be a few months ago. Right?...RIGHT?!

Terraforce

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm watching King of Lightning's top 30 strongest OP characters stream and someone tried arguing the admirals share the thirtieth slot and stated that characters like Zoro, Ichiji, and Crocodile are above all of them. I've seen hot takes before, but wow just wow.

Oct 27, 2017
Arthur is the only reason to watch Fire Force.
This

I'm watching King of Lightning's top 30 strongest OP characters stream and someone tried arguing the admirals share the thirtieth slot and stated that characters like Zoro, Ichiji, and Crocodile are above all of them. I've seen hot takes before, but wow just wow.

Lmaooo Zoro I can at least believe that people think that but Croc and Ichiji? Lmao proposterous