• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel1

Oct 25, 2017
Word?
giphy.gif

That's a mark of a great writer. It felt totally organic

Thanks for reading brother! I plan to keep doing this for each saga until I catch up. Still need to talk about each arc in Demon Slayer too, it deserves it

You'll be amazed as to how much of one piece isn't planned yet fits perfectly

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Someone here posted something about improvising much of Water 7/Enies Lobby and I was like
300px-Surprised_Pikachu.jpg

Not surprising a weekly manga would have a degree of improvisation, that makes sense, but for an arc to turn out that well and apparently being less planned in advance than others is quite impressive.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
I dropped black clover when the mangaka introduced characters I had never seen before and yet Asta was like "oh yeah remember when we did this" and that hadn't been shown in the manga before

I started it again later and I fell off at some point later, I don't remember where exactly though
I remember Julius died not long before, and the chapters I stopped at were focusing a lot on Mereoleona, and they were infiltrating a flying dungeon? I think? IIIRC, One of the last chapter I read had a beautiful color page with her on it, but maybe I misremember things
I'm probably gonna pick it up again because I heard it got pretty good after that

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I dropped black clover when the mangaka introduced characters I had never seen before and yet Asta was like "oh yeah remember when we did this" and that hadn't been shown in the manga before

I started it again later and I fell off at some point later, I don't remember where exactly though
I remember Julius died not long before, and the chapters I stopped at were focusing a lot on Mereoleona, and they were infiltrating a flying dungeon? I think? IIIRC, One of the last chapter I read had a beautiful color page with her on it, but maybe I misremember things
I'm probably gonna pick it up again because I heard it got pretty good after that
If you saw Julius die and that's the farthest specific event you remember, you'll wanna pick up at 145-146, though if you're not pressed for time when getting back into it, I'd recommend starting that arc over from Ch. 133.

But yeah that arc just gets so good. I finished a re-read of the series yesterday and loved that arc even more than the first time. Very hype and emotional and so many good battles with great teamwork. And it's where much of the story being told from the start all comes together (being the end of the saga, or "end of the first arc" as the author calls it lol) and it gave me a greater appreciation for the story of the series.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
After last chapter I want Shanks' ultimate fate to be him and Buggy sailing out on their own

Status
Not open for further replies.