• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Yep, can confirm I saw those guys! Blackbeard has been at Jaya since the start but I kinda forgot about him once they went to see Montblanc. Now I'm starting to think he might be a tad bit more important. Flamingo seems troubled

Oh, and Bugsy showed back up
I feel like you missed the important part of those pics, check how their names were translated

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I just finished Chapter 234 and had to talk about it. Whoa. Saw the World Government, 2 more Shichibukai's, found out that big dude was Blackbeard, and Shanks!!! Plus Ace was in the last chapter. Really looking forward to this Sky Island now

Also, FUCK BELLAMY! Piece of shit
Yeah fuck Bellamy. Hope you enjoy the Sky Island.
Yeah that was one of the greatest chapters back then. Looking forward to your Sky Island impressions too

Also, if you finished 234, that means you were introduced to them:

As well as those two last chapter

Sorry, but this never gets old
Masaru D. Chocheh still gets me lmao

Last edited:

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
QPrbjmc.jpg

Badass page here
Yoooooooooo

It looks so good in color
I feel like you missed the important part of those pics, check how their names were translated
I noticed, I figured you just grabbed a pic off google. Didn't realize you grabbed that version intentionally lol
Yeah fuck Bellamy. Hope you enjoy the Sky Island.
So far this saga has been awesome!

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Kinda interesting that the 3 shichibukai at that reunion
turned out to be actually the strongest ones, Mihawk was a given but the other 2 not.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just saw the episode, it was alright. Act 2 should allow for a lot more freedom filler wise I hope to assist with the pacing.

Did not expect Queen to sound like that, but that's not a bad thing. King sounds cool as well.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It's Jump Day.
----------------------
Nice episode. I love the song they used for the face-off at the start, one of my favorite things since the arc has begun and I'm glad every time it pops up.

Rebel1

Oct 25, 2017
In another distant sea....The whales are delighted with anticipation..... LABOON TOO!?

Status
Not open for further replies.