• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel1

Oct 25, 2017
at the very least water boy has a 1v1 under his belt 🚶🏾‍♂️
and who's this on the ground?

NMhxKjGdQ21NnPG4rzwnywXXPQO8s-dgUiL9d-MLByioWd0ah86rjNwMB1IGSzY_I8Zyx17Frqivauh-dHdM3S8dmDo_Vd9glckpFBJyHjw

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
zolo or zoro

Can't tell the difference. Just give him a proper fight, I'm tired of this raggedy one slash man shit he has turned into. I wanna see some struggle and an arm cut loose

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
zolo or zoro

Can't tell the difference. Just give him a proper fight, I'm tired of this raggedy one slash man shit he has turned into. I wanna see some struggle and an arm cut loose

Outside of Luffy's fights, and Franky vs Senor Pink, it's been a while since an actual even/on screen fight for a SH. Would have thought Sanji of all people would have gotten a spotlight fight in WCI, but nah.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
Outside of Luffy's fights, and Franky vs Senor Pink, it's been a while since an actual even/on screen fight for a SH. Would have thought Sanji of all people would have gotten a spotlight fight in WCI, but nah.
i blame rubber boy. Puffy needs to pull a Goku and lay off for a bit, let the kids handle it

Oh wait..

Oct 25, 2017
Crashman that wasn't a fight arc gosh
What luffy vs cracker and katakuri you say?
source.gif

i blame rubber boy. Puffy needs to pull a Goku and lay off for a bit, let the kids handle it

Oh wait
source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.