• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Law

Oct 27, 2017
so who is the Pirate King?
I could just as easily say that Denjiro is good at swindling money out of people, maybe it's a sign that he grows up to become the Witching Hour Boy lol
It is very likely that he is, besides the last thing that is mentioned about the WHB is that he was in the capital, but there were no robberies, perhaps he is preparing to support of raid.

Law

Oct 27, 2017
How many years passed between Gol D Rogers death and Odens death?
hah i got it :D..
Well, it' s an approximation.
ok i use the timeline made by arthur so it is very reliable

-in the year 1499 Roger dissolved the group
-September 1500 Roger is executed
Now how do we calculate the time Oden died?
well let's remember that Momo and the samurai were sent 20 years into the future. (possibly in that same year Oden died)
although we do not know in what exact year they arrived we can deduce that it was in the years 1523 and 1524 (1524 being the year in which Luffy first met Kinemon.)

now the mathematics are simple, 1523/24 minus 20 years are 1503/4, then we could theorize that Oden possibly died in the years 1503 or 1504, it is 3 or 4 years since Roger's death.

Last edited:

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I dont mind the length of flashbacks as long they expand the lore, if they only serve to give characters motivations, aka "sad backstories" I prefer shorter ones

Azure J

Oct 25, 2017
I just got to see the new thread OP and I'm glad "Eating Crackers" Shinobu is a thing. 😂

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

one of the four yonkou boasting high powered crew members such as TheBlackNamekian Kave Stunner911 snd silfer. B-leg is a force to be reckoned with-Big news Morgan's

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Maybe Denjiro's Koshiro's brother but the timeline would have to be really tight for them to be one in the same.

Lugia

Oct 27, 2017
Stampede made $413,065 on Thursday.
It's almost beaten Gold's entire run in one day.

Wow sub showings did wonders for funimation.

Just went to see stampede dubbed, and I actually enjoyed it way more Than the sub. Douglas bullet voice actor blew me away, and overall funimation did a fantastic job. It was so hard to keep up with the subtitles when everything is happening very fast.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Wow sub showings did wonders for funimation.

Just went to see stampede dubbed, and I actually enjoyed way more than sub. Douglas bullet voice actor blew me away, and overall funimation did a fantastic job. It was so hard to keep up with the subtitles when everything is happening very fast.
I couldn't imagine trynna watch subs in theater with my eyes I wouldn't be able to see them words at all one of the main reason I went dub

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I couldn't imagine trynna watch subs in theater with my eyes I wouldn't be able to see them words at all one of the main reason I went dub

I was a little worried it'd be an issue, first time I ever watched something with subtitles in the theater, but it was honestly perfectly fine, no different from me watching the OP anime every week

Status
Not open for further replies.