• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Hold up I'm looking at the who replied tab and I am seeing way to many users above me in this OT. Y'all better make some room up there I need to catch up to my captain. Updating the account to reflect that. I'm talking about a sweet old location update and changing the website you can see when you look at my profile. If you a lurker of this thread and don't have an account sorry mate you gonna need to make one to see my website link.

Now to get back on One Piece i'm gonna drop some fire hot stuff right here in this post.
Chapter of the year goes to 945 for Queen defying his fate and boldly going where no Dinosaur has gone before. To the space between Big Mom's fist and the ground

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I will throw my hate behind the first episode of Wano with the new anime art style being the episode of the year. I don't watch the anime much but the complete 180 the show did on it's presentation this year is stunning and it all started there.

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Hold up I'm looking at the who replied tab and I am seeing way to many users above me in this OT. Y'all better make some room up there I need to catch up to my captain. Updating the account to reflect that. I'm talking about a sweet old location update and changing the website you can see when you look at my profile. If you a lurker of this thread and don't have an account sorry mate you gonna need to make one to see my website link.

Now to get back on One Piece i'm gonna drop some fire hot stuff right here in this post.
Chapter of the year goes to 945 for Queen defying his fate and boldly going where no Dinosaur has gone before. To the space between Big Mom's fist and the ground
Let's

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
chapter of the year for me was the one where yasu'ie was executed. whichever one that was

Chapter and Anime of the Year Awards
OP
OP
Reyes
Alright kids its that time of the year again, to vote for the best Chapter and Anime Episode of the year (thunderous applause and cheering).

Now the format for the Chapter of the year is a ranking of 10, each chapter with get a point but the higher you go up the points increase by until first place where it increases by 2 Mario Kart style.

You can format your own personal list how much you want just mark the rankings by Bolding so I can collect the data and put it into the machine and calculate it.

Voting will end on New Years Eve, with results the following Day.

I'll do my rankings from 10 upwards for example later tonight and reveal them through the rest of the week.

Now for anime Episode of the Year, I think we will do a Top 5 Episodes of the Year following the format of Chapter of the Year.

I will do a post later doing a summery of what has happened in both the Anime and Manga this year.

It won't be a long summery but just to give you a gist of where One Piece was at the start of the year in both formats.

The beginning of the One Piece Manga this year was Chapter 929 and the Anime began with Episode 867

Oct 25, 2017
Alright kids its that time of the year again, to vote for the best Chapter and Anime Episode of the year (thunderous applause and cheering).

Now the format for the Chapter of the year is a ranking of 10, each chapter with get a point but the higher you go up the points increase by until first place where it increases by 2 Mario Kart style.

You can format your own personal list how much you want just mark the rankings by Bolding so I can collect the data and put it into the machine and calculate it.

Voting will end on New Years Eve, with results the following Day.

I'll do my rankings from 10 upwards for example later tonight and reveal them through the rest of the week.

Now for anime Episode of the Year, I think we will do a Top 5 Episodes of the Year following the format of Chapter of the Year.

I will do a post later doing a summery of what has happened in both the Anime and Manga this year.

It won't be a long summery but just to give you a gist of where One Piece was at the start of the year in both formats.

The beginning of the One Piece Manga this year was Chapter 929 and the Anime began with Episode 867
What if I don't got 10 wano chapters can my one chapter be extra points 👀👀

Oct 25, 2017
Just insert a random chapter from this year :P
Pfft haters

DriftingSpirit lol the excitement from the Roger and oden clash to the Roger and whitebeard clash to charge men was amazing than..

he reads the text "the battle went on for 3 days.."
tenor.gif

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Chapter of the year: 957 "Ultimate"
A bit of a bland choice, given how interesting the latter half of Wano Act II was, but I'm a sucker for big bounty reveals and lore-dumps.

Episode of the year: 870 "Something Something Snakeman"
tenor.gif

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Time for a Wano reread I guess, but from what I remember, the chapters that happened around Yasue's execution (with the smile reveal, and the Killer=Kamazou reveal I think), the end of Act 2 and the Oden Flashback will probably make the bulk of the top 10. That chapter right before the flashback was pretty cool too iirc

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Sogeking arrived with Usopp's 8000 men to save the whole damn army

Oct 25, 2017
Bartolomeo never truly separated from the strawhats and created a barrier, and the sun pirates coated the sunny they went underwater revealing one legged jinbe is now with them

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's always these year in review moments where I get shocked at all that's happened in the past year.

Like one of the first chapters of the year was Big Mom entering Wano and Sanji getting his first decent fight this decade. Craaazy.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
It's always these year in review moments where I get shocked at all that's happened in the past year.

Like one of the first chapters of the year was Big Mom entering Wano and Sanji getting his first decent fight this decade. Craaazy.
Yea it's always cool to reflect on all the shit that's happened this year. Some stuff that I thought happened just a month ago actually happened over 6 months ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.