• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

Oct 25, 2017
Re: Top 10 this year:

This is hard to do off the top of my head, but then I see Lotus' post and it's almost amazing how in sync we are. I'd prob flip Yasu's execution and the announcement of the Warlord system abolition but other than that, can't really see anything else I'm not in agreement with.

Oct 27, 2017
1. 957: Rocks reveal with the bounties and shit, lore dumps in One Piece are always hype

2. 956: Warlord system getting thrown out finally making good on Fujitora's word and SWORD getting unveiled was dope, made me actually a little interested in Drake

3. 942: Yasu's execution hurt just a bit ngl and without this we wouldn't have that badass panel of Zoro and Sanji in the following chapter

4. 944: Killer reveal was crazy, Strawhats throwing down together for the first time in ages was likeable

5. 931: Can't front my boy actually throwing down and looking cool made me so happy even if it was cut short such a great reveal and first showing for a power-up I wasn't too keen on before this chapter

PLUS best Yonkou showed up this chapter

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017

Not check out Ippo on years the pacing was killing me along with him taking forever to get with Kumi i think she name.
It near a end in sight ?

Now OP spoilers
Man this chapter sound great and it finish roger getting to final island in one chapter .
Also in case people did not believe the last island is called Laugh Tale

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Franky met Oden as a kid, that's crazy. Also funny how many people hated 'Laugh Tale' and blamed it on Oda's lack of English skills when it was first revealed. Turns out it is called that because Roger literally had to laugh. Who's laughing now.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
So i've watched a bit of Rwby, and I've decided that Yang is my favorite

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Eh, there's spoiler already? I though all WSJ series is on break due to Holiday
Yep, during the holydays, the chapters leak very early.
The official release should have this schedule: 966/Break/967/Break/968
But the leaked scans will likely end up like this: 966/967/Break/Break/968

Rebel1

Oct 25, 2017

Dutch Masters

Jun 7, 2018
Such a good chapter, interesting to learn that Buggy and Shanks never saw the One Piece. It's strange that Franky met the Roger pirates but reacted to meeting Raleigh with "I'm glad I met someone on the ship that Tom made" but it's either a retcon or he literally only talked to Oden or maybe he's just stupid lol.

This break is gonna hurt.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Queen is cool, but I'm partial to Kiku myself, she's a cool character and I hope she gets to kick some major ass coming up

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
There's already a full scan of chapter 967 out in Korean, so there will probably be more early scans later today or tomorrow

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I hope people show a bit more tact this week in regards to the chapter being out. Not everyone knows where to read it so give them a while to find it. Tag your posts.

One Piece Anime in the year of our Lord Usopp 2019
OP
OP
Reyes
2019 was a big year for the One Piece anime, not only did it celebrate 20 years and have a hit movie the best Arc Whole Cake Island finished its great adaptation, fans got to relive previous arcs along with moving the story outside of the Strawhats further with the Revivre but Luffy finallyed reached Wano and got clapped.

The Year began with:

Episode 867: Luffy and Katakuri continue to fight but are interupted by the silent intruding Flambe striking Luffy with her dart causing Katakuri to skwer Luffy hard, as outside the Mirror World Big Mom chases Capone ship carrying the cake and Sanji and Co learn the BMP know of there plan
DimLameChick-max-1mb.gif

Episode 868: Katakuri learns of Flambe prescene and what she has done and makes amends to Luffy before they have a clash of wills leading to the final bit, outside Sanji and Pudding head to Cacao to save Luffy.
tumblr_pl9k56WwnH1takdglo3_500.gifv

Episode 869: Luffy is able to percive Katakuri blows but to finish this fight he needs Snakeman one hour remains before Luffy needs to meet up with the others on Cacao where Oven forces are gathering with Sanji and Pudding coming up with a way to infiltrate the Island.
tenor.gif

Episode 870: Snakeman Luffy VS Katakuri a visual sight to behold as these two push each other to there limits for 20 minutes splice in these episodes are cute bits of Sanji and Pudding making there way and sneaking on to Cacao Island.

Episode 871: Sanji and Pudding reminisces and remember how things began for them at the begining of the arc and the evenets that have happened as Sanji says goodbye but not before Pudding askes for one last request, Luffy and Katakuri have there final interaction as Katakuri falls onto his back as Pekoms and a crying Brulee look on
tumblr_pmj7xrgekM1takdglo3_500.gifv

Episode 872: Luffy and Pekoms emrege from the mirror only to be quickly overwelemed as Sanji grabs Luffy and rushes him to the Sunny, shit family comes in to help with the escape.
tumblr_pmzcolJw2c1t45pbyo2_500.gifv

873: Shit Family provides cover for the escape for Sanji to reach the Sunny as Brulee announces to her brothers and sisters Katakuri was defeated
tumblr_pn2dfgDGL81sfp724_540.gif

874: The Wedding Cake has finally deleivered to Big Mom as others watch with fated breath, Judge tries to do his best I don't care about you but Luffy sees through the act as the Fishmen Pirates arrive to clear the way for the Sunny escape and to see Jinbe off
HorribleSubsOnePiece874480pmkv_YPTuniqid_5c71fdbc6ecce9.40121604.gif
'

Episode 875: pretty much an adaptation of 900, Big Mom eats the cake and dreams of her most happiest times, citizens are happy, Pudding isn't :( , Big Mom Pirates push back shit forces and the Sunny looks to be destroyed by Big Moms ship
lDeWsd.gif

Episode 876: Surprise the Sunny isn't dead but the Fishman Pirates ship is as the begin to cover the Strawhats aganist Oven's advance. Despite joining Jinbe saskes Luffy to stay behind to protect the Fishman Pirates promising he will be in Wano in time Luffys says Don't Die

Episode 877: Sadness all around as the Luffy and Co depart Whole Cake Island and Mama's territory in solemn sadness, a beatiful operatic piece, Pudding's Last Request crying alone in an ally, Katakuri and Brulee bonding and healing, and all the allies + Shit Family in danger as Big Mom approaches Cacao SOUL POCUS oh and Sanji and Zeff parallels THE BEST EPISODE OF THE YEAR DON'T @ ME

Episode 878 & Episode 879: Sanji and Luffy get new bounties and Luffy is considered a Yonko, various faces around the world react to the new bounty of 1.5 billion Berris along with a reanimation of the first chapter of One Piece

Episode 880: The Revilutionary Commanders make there first Appearance helping to saving a small town from a Pinkbeard a Blackbeard ally as Belo Betty, Morley, Karasu and Lindbergh go off to meet Dragon, Sabo, Koala and Iva to declare War

Episode 881: Revivre is on for the Marines but Sakasuki is mad Fujitora made it to the capital with Ryokugyu as flashbacks to Impel Down and Marineford happen
One_d62607_6389578.gif

Episode 882: Fujitora and Ryokugyu talk, not much to talk about
tenor.gif

Episode 883: The Ryugu Kingdom arrives and meets king Stelly along with Garp, Shirahoshi sees the surface and that for the first time and Sabo reassures his adopted brother

Episode 884: Neptune and his family sees the top of the World Capital and Shirahoshi meets up with Vivi and Pink Haired Nami #1
4ac.gif

(ones a good character and the other isn't)

Episode 885: Vivi sees Wapol again who has a tense encounter with Dalton and best mom Kureha as Sai meets up with the others and mysterious figure sees a Big Hat

Episode 886: Stelly sees the empty throne and wishes to sit on it, Shirahoshi nearly gets captured and Neptune nearly runs his wifes dreams but thanks to the Noble Otohime saved, Donquixote Mjosgard Shirahoshi is saved and smashes Charlos head

Episode 887: Big Mom and Kaido talk about Luffyr revealing they were a part of the same crew and Kaido owes a massive debt to Big Mom, Garp and other vice admirals talk about Rocks and days of the past, Shanks talks with the Five Elders
tumblr_ps3tmpcAcf1t1yvcko1_500.gifv

Episode 888 & Episode 889: We see the ill fate of Kuma now being reduced to a play thing for the CD's thats gonna be executed, Jewelry sneaks in and Sabo talks to the othe Revs what to do about Kuma, the Revivre fully begins with the meeting of the Kings and Queens and the Five ELders have a meeting with Im as he sits on the Throne

Episode 890: Kitty meets Pineapple head who is now a Doctor on Whitebeards home Island taking care of it since his defeat by Blackbeard, they talk about Wano where Marco says he will not come over the fact Weevil could strike this Island but leaves a message for Luffy
FormalHandmadeAntlion-size_restricted.gif

Episode 891: Luffy and the others reach the tulmitious seas outside Wano and Luffy grabs a carp to caryy them up a Waterfall
tumblr_pu39o8SKiO1ro3oueo1_500.gifv

892: WANO ARC BEGINS NEW ANIMATION, Zoro get captured for supposedly killing and cuts the guy that didwe get to see the rest of the strawhats that went to Wano, Luffy stranded on a beach with Sunny
CheapWarmGentoopenguin-size_restricted.gif

Episode 893: Zoro gets his sword back and does a dragon twister, Luffy encounters Kaido's men, a baboon and a tiger like creature and meets and saves Tama
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f545178757a5037386e7959544c673d3d2d3234382e313562343232323735323164663035323537363633323537323333372e676966

Episode 894: Luffy learns about Tamas ability as she tames the Tiger and takes Luffy back to her home, there he eats what little she has as she goes out to drink water from a poisionious lake as Hitetsu arrives and berates Luffy, he learns Ace was in Wano and helped Tama as Basil Hawkins discovers defeated Kaido men
tumblr_pv0oclJ2R21rcufwuo1_400.gifv

Episode 897: Tama gets sick and Luffy leaves on the Tiger in his new clothes with a new sword in search of a cure/doctor on the way he encouters Zoro saving a woman and meets Hawkins
tumblr_pw2s55OR1x1toni03o1_500.gifv

Episode 898: Luffy and Zoro fight Hawkins and his men but leave with Tiger as Hawkins persues them

Episode 899: Hawkins uses his Strawman form to chase after Luffy and Zoro, Zoro battles with the Strawman and evetually knocks Hawkins away. The saved woman is O-Tsuru and takes Luffy and co to her tea house and meet Kiku
tumblr_pws2pjkOls1t1yvcko1_500.gif

Episode 900: Kiku patches up Zoro as Luffy has a bite to eat, Otsuru heals Tama and has her eat a great meal for the first time in forever but the ppeace is shattered when Kaidos men attack and take Tama to Holdem
tumblr_px4emhTulo1t1yvcko10_r1_500.gifv

Episode 901: Luffy, Zoro and Kiku charge into Bakura Town looking to save Tama as she meets upwith Lion Stomach himself who needs her to tame said stomach, on a mountain top Bepo and crew see Luffy and alert Law trying to stop Luffy from making a rukus.
GoodnaturedTintedDiscus-size_restricted.gif

Episode 902: They reach Bakura town and look for Tama encountering Sumo man and Luffy challenges him after he harasses Kiku
tumblr_pxv3e40sqh1t1yvcko2_500.gifv

Episode 903: Sumo wrestling and Luffy knocks him into Holdems house and Bepo get sick

Episode 904 & Episode 905: Zoro and kiku take care of the regular Beast Pirates as Luffy takes care of Holdem who has Tama trapped is his Lion stomachs jaws, Holdem think Shutenmaru, Speed arrives who is quickly dealt with by Zoro and Kiku as Luffy finishes Holdem with a red hawk saving Tama
CandidGroundedKronosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Episode 906: With Tama free she and Luffy jump onto Speed and use her Devil Fruit to tame her and catch up with Zoro and Kiku, Hawkins arrives on the scene but Law intercepts them dealing with him till he is able to group up with Luffy and Zoro being mad at them.
tumblr_pzb7aoLFyj1t1yvcko2_540.gifv
tumblr_pzb7aoLFyj1t1yvcko1_540.gifv

Episode 908: Luffy delivers the clean water and food to the town Otsuru was in, Speed departs to take Tama back to her home and Law takes Luffy to see something that he must see.
b0709598-c1ba-4ffd-8bc1-21a2dafe95c9.jpg

Episode 909: Luffy reunites with Kinemon and the others that were with him on the Sunny, Kinemon takes the group inside Odens castle to explain that he, Momonosuke Kiku and the others all come from 20 years in the past and we see Kyoshiro for the first time.
izQNI07.png

Episode 910: Kinemon talks about the history of Kozuki Oden from his fight with Shutenmaru to bringing order to Kuri to his time with Roger and how other loved and admired him, they talk about Lady Toki and the night Kaido and Orochi attacked and how she sent them into the future and what they say when they arrived
op910.png

Episode 911: Kinemon goes of the plan to strike at the time of the Fire Festival with the others, Shinobu comes in and Kinemon gives new clothes to others that need to blend in.
images

Cause Lord Usopp Demanded two Anime Posts
OP
OP
Reyes
Episode 912: Shutenmaru raids Otsurus town but is stopped when Jack enters the scene questioning them, the two have it out with Shutenmau giving Jack a good cut before Kaido comes in

Episode 913: Luffy rushes after Kaido while Law tries to stop him, Kaido is drunk but sees Oden's castle an annihilates it with his dragon breath

Episode 914 & Episode 915: Luffy Clashes with Kaido, bashing him in the head with flurries of elephant gattlings knocking him to the ground, Luffy sees Speed injured and learns that she and Tama were attacked by Kaido and Luffy is more solid in his resolve to take down Kaido now, with Luffy and Kaido clashing on thing is sure Luffy stands no chance, beautiful animation

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
look some people don't want to admit that Edelgard was right, and that's okay

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
I wanted to do Top 10 chapters of the year but Kingdom last chapter left me in a very foul mood. Maybe i will try it again tomorrow...

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.