• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
blackbeard said he takes just as much if not more than a normal person, there was never any statement about him taking way more damage

OP
OP
Reyes
WelldocumentedTiredDegus-size_restricted.gif

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Watched ep 11 of KnY.

The first time in my life I have the feeling of dropping a series because of a character. Zenitsu might have topped Bakugo as the worst piece of annoying shit character I've ever seen in anime. Not even funny. I hope this is just a fakeout or something.

Oct 25, 2017
Watched ep 11 of KnY.

The first time in my life I have the feeling of dropping a series because of a character. Zenitsu might have topped Bakugo as the worst piece of annoying shit character I've ever seen in anime. Not even funny. I hope this is just a fakeout or something.

Basically this.

I still don't really like him though.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Watched ep 11 of KnY.

Oh come on... he's not that bad. I found him annoying at first too but he is nowhere near the worst. Especially compared to Bakugo's first appearance.

Oct 25, 2017
Bakugo told someone to kill himself but even beyond that..bakugo not even the worst anime character I know y'all watch more shows than this lol

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
His attack was cool. What impressed me more however was how he protected Tanjirou's bag. That was respectable.

Episode 14 was hilarious. They make a good trio, the interactions were really good.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
His attack was cool. What impressed me more however was how he protected Tanjirou's bag. That was respectable.

Episode 14 was hilarious. They make a good trio, the interactions were really good.
Did we all go through the same Zenitsu journey? Everyone goes through the same feelings lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.