• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Villain Cover

• Volume 21

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Volume 42

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Volume 77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume 87

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel1

Oct 25, 2017
Law is a bitch. He became a downgrade since Dressrosa
better to be a downgrade from dressrosa then a downgrade from the time skip

sanji_timeskip_by_misakibyakko-d5nfy43.png

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I got your post saying Shipping isn't the devil saved for all to see :P

I don't care, everyone knows my stance on shipping and betting at this point. Not my fault WCI was so good

Robin gets funny haha hate. Now Chopper..yea no he just outright gets hate what a fall from grace

There's hope for him yet Imperial Bishop

The ice on his heart is melting

Indeed

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
I remember during the little bit of action Robin got in the Shogun palace how a ton of people completely forgot that she can make flower clones.

So many people thought that it was a new ability or something.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Remember when Robin was a badass?

If not that's alright, neither does Oda.
better to be a downgrade from dressrosa then a downgrade from the time skip

sanji_timeskip_by_misakibyakko-d5nfy43.png
Man, Law took a real hit right after Punk Hazard. Dude was just about invincible in those first few post-timeskip appearances, then he just started getting rekt.

Idk if anything will be as bad as Sanji's nosebleeds turning into an actual plotpoint though.

Azure J

Oct 25, 2017
Luffy was always #1 but he was that #1 where you had to omit him from things otherwise you'd never find someone else to appreciate. lol

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Been watching the Witcher on Netflix. Interesting adaption I read all the books so I know what's happening and when. But man they really fucked up with the way they presented the timeline. I think they wanted viewers to have an "oh shiiiiit" moment when they caught the dialog clues that each story line is happening decades apart from one another. But it's been mostly misses with my group of friends lol.

Still I think it's a solid show overall. I just wish they didn't mess around with some stuff about mages to make Yennefer standout more. Though I'll take the changes since they gave her more scenes then she had in the books here. Hopefully they keep up that mindset with other characters if the show covers all the books.
Mostly every character that isn't Ciri. I love her and she is easily the best character and the one every reader will be rooting for and cheering on by the time you are at the end of the book. But man I would be down with the show messing with some stuff to get Yennefer and Geralt's gang some more events in the middle and ending bits of the books. Even though its been 2-3 years since I read them all. I remember there being a 1-2 book stretch that was mostly Ciri chapters. And while it was pivotal to her character and really hammered home that Ciri wasn't a little girl anymore and that she'd need to take care of herself. It was exhausting seeing her build something up only for it to be crushed multiple times for hundreds of pages haha. Not really gonna wanna see that play out for a second time but in TV format.

Oct 27, 2017
Been watching the Witcher on Netflix. Interesting adaption I read all the books so I know what's happening and when. But man they really fucked up with the way they presented the timeline. I think they wanted viewers to have an "oh shiiiiit" moment when they caught the dialog clues that each story line is happening decades apart from one another. But it's been mostly misses with my group of friends lol.

Still I think it's a solid show overall. I just wish they didn't mess around with some stuff about mages to make Yennefer standout more. Though I'll take the changes since they gave her more scenes then she had in the books here. Hopefully they keep up that mindset with other characters if the show covers all the books.
Mostly every character that isn't Ciri. I love her and she is easily the best character and the one every reader will be rooting for and cheering on by the time you are at the end of the book. But man I would be down with the show messing with some stuff to get Yennefer and Geralt's gang some more events in the middle and ending bits of the books. Even though its been 2-3 years since I read them all. I remember there being a 1-2 book stretch that was mostly Ciri chapters. And while it was pivotal to her character and really hammered home that Ciri wasn't a little girl anymore and that she'd need to take care of herself. It was exhausting seeing her build something up only for it to be crushed multiple times for hundreds of pages haha. Not really gonna wanna see that play out for a second time but in TV format.

Interesting, my first time hearing the thoughts of someone who read the books

I personally thought it was aight but I can't really say its THE fantasy show for me.

Enjoyed it enough but really I'm holding out hope for that LOTR tv show Amazon is making

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
remember when Sanji used to give himself dumb nicknames to make himself seem cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.