• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is Ulti's Devil Fruit Power?

• Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Triceratops

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Sabertooth Tiger

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mastodon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pterodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonzord

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
Reading the early spoilers, I'm not satisfied with the reason why Oden was doing the naked dancing/I'm waiting for the full chapter because there "has" to be more to it.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Reading the early spoilers, I'm not satisfied with the reason why Oden was doing the naked dancing/I'm waiting for the full chapter because there "has" to be more to it.
Why would there be more to it? It's a double edged sword honestly: He can save the people of his country, but in turn loses support of his people, weakening his chances of victory like we saw last chapter. It's a deliciously evil plan by Orochi and Kaidou.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
Why would there be more to it? It's a double edged sword honestly: He can save the people of his country, but in turn loses support of his people, weakening his chances of victory like we saw last chapter. It's a deliciously evil plan by Orochi and Kaidou.

Because the spoiler description doesn't explain why Oden agreed to the plan vs freeing the people himself. He had just invaded the castle by himself in the flashback and was ready to kill Orochi if he didn't have barrier protection. I'm guessing the full chapter will explain why Oden's brute force wouldn't work here.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

the best supernova

KidAAlbum

Nov 18, 2017
Apoo just needs to use kung fu and he will rise up the ranks of people's favorites. Without it, he's trash.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Capone has been officially confirmed for PW4.

His special technique "Big Father" transforms him into a castle able to mow down his enemies with cannons, as well as dispatch weapon-wielding subordinates from his body. He can also transform into a castle tank with moving tracks as legs. It is said that Capone Bege's castle form is three-to-four times the size of Big Mom.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Capone has been officially confirmed for PW4.

His special technique "Big Father" transforms him into a castle able to mow down his enemies with cannons, as well as dispatch weapon-wielding subordinates from his body. He can also transform into a castle tank with moving tracks as legs. It is said that Capone Bege's castle form is three-to-four times the size of Big Mom.
I'm a bit worried about the normal sized characters. The maps must be absolutely massive just to fit this stuff in and characters like Usopp aren't going to have the same massive AOE attacks.

That said: BIG FADDAH!

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Apoo and Urouge both get some points for being non-humans supernovas

I wish we had a giant or a dwarf supernova

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
The Weekly Readthrough is officially on Volume 2 now. Check it out in case you guys haven't seen it: The Great One Piece Weekly Readthrough - Week 2

Thoughts on spoilers...

I know people are shitting on Oden for complying with Orochi. But remember Orochi had great power on his side that Oden was simply not able to match. Then when he tried attacking Kaido last chapter...he failed because it was brash. In retrospect him humilating himself just to save innocent lives is pretty in-line with what kind of person Oden is.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.