• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is Ulti's Devil Fruit Power?

• Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Triceratops

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Sabertooth Tiger

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mastodon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pterodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonzord

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
So after settling on some things I really think that the traitor is...

Lady Toki. I know this is going to be controversial cause Lady Toki has been setup as this bastion of goodness, but there's so much suspicious shit about her and her entire situation. Just posted a thread on reddit about it in fact. I really feel like this recent chapter clears Kanjuro of any wrongdoing.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad that when I wake up tomorrow and the anime awards inevitably fail to impress, I'll have the glorious return of One Piece to satisfy me. And this is one of the chapters I've been most eager to read while waiting for it, in part due to the break but mostly its presumed contents.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
8c89fdefd52cbca566348d68c559e14b.gif

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad that when I wake up tomorrow and the anime awards inevitably fail to impress, I'll have the glorious return of One Piece to satisfy me. And this is one of the chapters I've been most eager to read while waiting for it, in part due to the break but mostly its presumed contents.
What you mean they'll be great 😂

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
So after settling on some things I really think that the traitor is...

Lady Toki. I know this is going to be controversial cause Lady Toki has been setup as this bastion of goodness, but there's so much suspicious shit about her and her entire situation. Just posted a thread on reddit about it in fact. I really feel like this recent chapter clears Kanjuro of any wrongdoing.
Hm

that would be quite interesting. I can kind of see it?

Oct 27, 2017
Funny Valentine > Kaguya

Speaking of, I FINISHED PART 7

Good fuckin god was that a confusing last ride. That whole fuckin stretch from the Civil War dude who makes you see your own past sins to the end was weeeeiiiiird (also jfc (no pun intended) Hot Pants has a fucked up backstory like good lord!)

Also that shootout in the tavern with those 12 guys or whatever as the one person was fucking fire. BRUTAL as all shit but it was super cool, that'll be a treat to see animated. The tree thing with the corpse parts was weird as fuck too but I don't have much to say on that other than "huh?" Lol.

Argh! I can't even organise my reactions to all that in order of how it happened I'm still so confused okay so the reveal of Valentines ability was gangsta as shit this man aired Johnny out and Gyro trying to figure out from those people in the park was honest to god the most confused I've been trying to understand a main villains power in JoJo, its insane how Araki can keep making more and more confusing villain stands.

He gets 3 different fucking answers and then we start seeing Johnny get shot from like 3 different peoples perspectives and each time I got more and more confused until the reveal

THE MAN CAN STEP THROUGH PARALLEL UNIVERSES, though pretty weird how he has to be between two things to do it, but it sort of explains somethings I guess like how he sank into the floor and came out without the knifewound from Lucy

Then Wekapipo and Dio (fucking Dio man) team up to fight him and get their shit pushed in and Dio sacrifices poor Wekapipo to save himself and then runs into Hot Pants, who I thought was deaddo after Civil War guy but I guess not! Huzzah!

So then Hot Pants and Dio try to fight Valentine and some funky ass shit starts happening, Valentine is using anything and everything to stay out of Dio's murder range and it looks like Dio got him for a second, but it isn't long until the story leaves us with a chopped up Hot Pants and Dio ripped in half dying on the railway deluding himself that he won.

Was surprised that Dio didn't accomplish more in regards to weakening or generally "softening" Valentine up for the others.

Well now its the final countdown as Johnny and Gyro are coming to finish things. Valentine has his weird light gap thing going on and they can't do shit to him. Johnny loses a hand and goes down badly. I find myself in a weird position with these characters because Valentine is definitely wrong. He's trying to push all of the bad things in America away for other people elsewhere to suffer with. No matter how he tries to dress it up its selfish, and self-righteous. Like yeah sure you care so much about America that every other country will suffer for it, I'm sure Hitler cared about Germany too in his own twisted way.

But at the same time Johnny isn't exactly a paragon of virtue either. He's not doing this for anyone else's sake but his own and he's already made it clear that he's willing to get rid of anyone who stands between him and that goal, Gyro has some semblance of a noble cause at least so I find myself sympathizing with him most.

Big mistake

Lucy at this point has been through a lot and she's on deaths door along with Steven. But Steven wakes up and begins moving her away to minimise Valentine's use of his ability and to save Lucy's life.

Gyro reveals that he's been slowly figuring out the perfect spin on horseback throughout this battle and that its showing results, first a lock of hair, then Valentines ear, so he's not indestructible if you use the perfect spin.

Gyro rides over and takes Lucy on his horse (after initially declaring he doesn't let women ride his horse, hmmm odd)

The scenery including the ocean is all getting dragged closer to him and he makes his last stand against Valentine, very nearly killing him twice with his perfect spin and everything is going well until it isn't.

Johnny remembers Gyro telling him the reason he doesn't let women on his horse. Because that spot is reserved for lady luck and he'd be betraying her if someone else sat there, "uh-oh.jpg"

By a twist of fate (bad luck) Gyro's final attack did not kill Valentine by a hairs width and Gyro with a whole in his heart topples from his horse into the rolling waves of the shore. "Joseph-cry.gif"

While I'm still tryna mourn Valentine shoots his body like 3 more times for no FUCKING REASON and we are gifted with a beautiful drawing of Gyro beneath the water drifting across the shore slightly like driftwood.

Johnny tries to perfect spin but his horse gets fucked and he falls off but MASTER PLAY he shoots his horse to kick him into the air and he forms the perfect spin mid-air and what follows was some weird fuckin Diavolo shit where no matter what Valentine did he kept getting dragged back into the ground and buried by the infinite rotation of Johnny's final evolution.

He tries to bargain and Johnny almost concedes? Actual shock as Valentine offers to bring an alt gyro and to leave them alone if he undoes the infinite Rotation. Johnny almost falls for it but Valentine's pride betrays him here and Johnny finishes it. Its over...

UNTIL FUCKING ALT DIO WHAT THE FUCK AW FUCK HE HAS THE WORLD NOW SHIT AW FUCK!! SON OF A FUCKING BITCH WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE DIIIOOOOO!

Try as he might Johnny cannot defeat the World and is defeated, left to never finish the race. Dio has the full corpse and he's just about to seal the corpse away and be all powerful or whatever at the bunker ntil LUCY FUCKIN STEEL comes clutch with the Dio head after Dio says some horrific shit I'd rather not think about, and BOOM Dio is dead again! Woohoo!

The story is finally coming to a close with MY MAN POCOLOCO being the ultimate victor, ahhhh life is good. Johnny is taking Gyro's body home to his family, Old man Higashikata is taking his humble winnings home to go give birth to alt universe Josuke's grandpa or some shit lol and Lucy is a little suss about whether she sealed the corpse or not but I'm not overly concerned I might have just been over thinking that...

"The boy would later die from a cold"
original.gif

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of, I FINISHED PART 7

Good fuckin god was that a confusing last ride. That whole fuckin stretch from the Civil War dude who makes you see your own past sins to the end was weeeeiiiiird (also jfc (no pun intended) Hot Pants has a fucked up backstory like good lord!)

Also that shootout in the tavern with those 12 guys or whatever as the one person was fucking fire. BRUTAL as all shit but it was super cool, that'll be a treat to see animated. The tree thing with the corpse parts was weird as fuck too but I don't have much to say on that other than "huh?" Lol.

Argh! I can't even organise my reactions to all that in order of how it happened I'm still so confused okay so the reveal of Valentines ability was gangsta as shit this man aired Johnny out and Gyro trying to figure out from those people in the park was honest to god the most confused I've been trying to understand a main villains power in JoJo, its insane how Araki can keep making more and more confusing villain stands.

He gets 3 different fucking answers and then we start seeing Johnny get shot from like 3 different peoples perspectives and each time I got more and more confused until the reveal

THE MAN CAN STEP THROUGH PARALLEL UNIVERSES, though pretty weird how he has to be between two things to do it, but it sort of explains somethings I guess like how he sank into the floor and came out without the knifewound from Lucy

Then Wekapipo and Dio (fucking Dio man) team up to fight him and get their shit pushed in and Dio sacrifices poor Wekapipo to save himself and then runs into Hot Pants, who I thought was deaddo after Civil War guy but I guess not! Huzzah!

So then Hot Pants and Dio try to fight Valentine and some funky ass shit starts happening, Valentine is using anything and everything to stay out of Dio's murder range and it looks like Dio got him for a second, but it isn't long until the story leaves us with a chopped up Hot Pants and Dio ripped in half dying on the railway deluding himself that he won.

Was surprised that Dio didn't accomplish more in regards to weakening or generally "softening" Valentine up for the others.

Well now its the final countdown as Johnny and Gyro are coming to finish things. Valentine has his weird light gap thing going on and they can't do shit to him. Johnny loses a hand and goes down badly. I find myself in a weird position with these characters because Valentine is definitely wrong. He's trying to push all of the bad things in America away for other people elsewhere to suffer with. No matter how he tries to dress it up its selfish, and self-righteous. Like yeah sure you care so much about America that every other country will suffer for it, I'm sure Hitler cared about Germany too in his own twisted way.

But at the same time Johnny isn't exactly a paragon of virtue either. He's not doing this for anyone else's sake but his own and he's already made it clear that he's willing to get rid of anyone who stands between him and that goal, Gyro has some semblance of a noble cause at least so I find myself sympathizing with him most.

Big mistake

Lucy at this point has been through a lot and she's on deaths door along with Steven. But Steven wakes up and begins moving her away to minimise Valentine's use of his ability and to save Lucy's life.

Gyro reveals that he's been slowly figuring out the perfect spin on horseback throughout this battle and that its showing results, first a lock of hair, then Valentines ear, so he's not indestructible if you use the perfect spin.

Gyro rides over and takes Lucy on his horse (after initially declaring he doesn't let women ride his horse, hmmm odd)

The scenery including the ocean is all getting dragged closer to him and he makes his last stand against Valentine, very nearly killing him twice with his perfect spin and everything is going well until it isn't.

Johnny remembers Gyro telling him the reason he doesn't let women on his horse. Because that spot is reserved for lady luck and he'd be betraying her if someone else sat there, "uh-oh.jpg"

By a twist of fate (bad luck) Gyro's final attack did not kill Valentine by a hairs width and Gyro with a whole in his heart topples from his horse into the rolling waves of the shore. "Joseph-cry.gif"

While I'm still tryna mourn Valentine shoots his body like 3 more times for no FUCKING REASON and we are gifted with a beautiful drawing of Gyro beneath the water drifting across the shore slightly like driftwood.

Johnny tries to perfect spin but his horse gets fucked and he falls off but MASTER PLAY he shoots his horse to kick him into the air and he forms the perfect spin mid-air and what follows was some weird fuckin Diavolo shit where no matter what Valentine did he kept getting dragged back into the ground and buried by the infinite rotation of Johnny's final evolution.

He tries to bargain and Johnny almost concedes? Actual shock as Valentine offers to bring an alt gyro and to leave them alone if he undoes the infinite Rotation. Johnny almost falls for it but Valentine's pride betrays him here and Johnny finishes it. Its over...

UNTIL FUCKING ALT DIO WHAT THE FUCK AW FUCK HE HAS THE WORLD NOW SHIT AW FUCK!! SON OF A FUCKING BITCH WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE DIIIOOOOO!

Try as he might Johnny cannot defeat the World and is defeated, left to never finish the race. Dio has the full corpse and he's just about to seal the corpse away and be all powerful or whatever at the bunker ntil LUCY FUCKIN STEEL comes clutch with the Dio head after Dio says some horrific shit I'd rather not think about, and BOOM Dio is dead again! Woohoo!

The story is finally coming to a close with MY MAN POCOLOCO being the ultimate victor, ahhhh life is good. Johnny is taking Gyro's body home to his family, Old man Higashikata is taking his humble winnings home to go give birth to alt universe Josuke's grandpa or some shit lol and Lucy is a little suss about whether she sealed the corpse or not but I'm not overly concerned I might have just been over thinking that...

"The boy would later die from a cold"
original.gif

They're not a little suss, but A LOT SUSS

Also I've decided, we're erasing your memories of OP so you can reread it, I've missed your reactions

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've now decided to erase Silfer's memories first so I can cut in line

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got to about chapter 100 of Black Clover...

That is gonna be a drop.

Time for Dr. Stone

On Ch. 176 myself, still going strong

I thought y'all said this was worse than MHA, but I'm enjoying it more tbh...

When's Burning Blood 2

Asking the real questions

If they ever make it, and you find it to be substantially better than the first one, you're welcome

Posted a long ass list of all the fixes/improvements they could make for the sequel D:

Status
Not open for further replies.