• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is Ulti's Devil Fruit Power?

• Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Triceratops

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Sabertooth Tiger

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mastodon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pterodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonzord

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
I was wondering why Miss Valentine was on all those fan arts
And then I realised that this is her day

Probably the only day in the year she gets to be remembered by the fandom

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Oh yeah, I hadn't thought about her possibly losing her power, I'd be fine with it I think

This is the perfect time for her nerf. Actually that's the only explanation that I find to things going this way at this point, that he wanted to nerf her before things go to far.
Otherwise all this shit with Hoken would had been better down the line, closer to the Zhao fall.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
If you were in the DBS thread you had to read the spoilers
For the 1 entire week I tried to participate in the DBS thread as I got current at the last 6 epuisodes of the ToP I learnt two things.
1. The thread throws out spoilers like it's nothing non stop.
2. Complain non stop about the last few episodes of the ToP for weeks and then unironically wonder out loud in the thread "why people seem to be so angry about DBS?" when the show is over.

That OT was amess and after a week I swore off ever actively participating in it lol.

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda
For the 1 entire week I tried to participate in the DBS thread as I got current at the last 6 epuisodes of the ToP I learnt two things.
1. The thread throws out spoilers like it's nothing non stop.
2. Complain non stop about the last few episodes of the ToP for weeks and then unironically wonder out loud in the thread "why people seem to be so angry about DBS?" when the show is over.

That OT was amess and after a week I swore off ever actively participating in it lol.
I love participating in it because it was a mess.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the OT outright soured me on the series.
I generally dismiss the whole "fanbase souring a series" thing, but it completely happened to me with Dragonball. Outside of DBZA, I haven't touched the series since.

Oh wait no I'm lying. I watched Broly when someone uploaded it to youtube. It was aight. Didn't like the 3D models.

Oct 25, 2017
Man, imagine if the internet of today was around in 1996 when GT was running.
I'm sure there's some Usenet archives hidden somewhere but still.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I love participating in it because it was a mess.
I had to leave I was ready to kick the hornets nest in that OT in the end and I think I would have copped a long ass ban for it lol.

Yeah the OT outright soured me on the series.
I generally dismiss the whole "fanbase souring a series" thing, but it completely happened to me with Dragonball. Outside of DBZA, I haven't touched the series since.

Oh wait no I'm lying. I watched Broly when someone uploaded it to youtube. It was aight. Didn't like the 3D models.
The OT is what made me stop talking to anyone that I don't know irl about DB. just not worth it imo. Also lmao I can't believe I forgot about that wild ass day when the Broly movie was just on Youtube for an entire day. Shit was hysterical.

Man, imagine if the internet of today was around in 1996 when GT was running.
I'm sure there's some Usenet archives hidden somewhere but still.
I honestly can't even begin to imagine how big of a train wreck it would have been. I honestly felt like everyone came out of GT looking worse. Even online I see people only refer to it for two positives mostly. SSJ4 and the Japanese opening. Like I've seen no other defenses for the show other than that

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
I had to leave I was ready to kick the hornets nest in that OT in the end and I think I would have copped a long ass ban for it lol.

The OT is what made me stop talking to anyone that I don't know irl about DB. just not worth it imo. Also lmao I can't believe I forgot about that wild ass day when the Broly movie was just on Youtube for an entire day. Shit was hysterical.

I honestly can't even begin to imagine how big of a train wreck it would have been. I honestly felt like everyone came out of GT looking worse. Even online I see people only refer to it for two positives mostly. SSJ4 and the Japanese opening. Like I've seen no other defenses for the show other than that
I personally loved the adventure aspect of GT, alongside some other things, like separating Goten from Trunks, and the whole concept of the Shadow Dragons.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I personally loved the adventure aspect of GT, alongside some other things, like separating Goten from Trunks, and the whole concept of the Shadow Dragons.
Honestly I think the main thing I liked from GT were the concepts it introduced for itself. One of the villain's being from a race that the Saiyans eradicated was interesting, the concept of the shadow dragons was also a neat idea, as well as creating a new Super Saiyan form that directly ties back to the great ape form. But then that also leads to my biggest problem with GT. It's execution, I flat out either didn't like or hated how they went about just about every plot thread in the show lol. SSJ4 is also in need of a redesign. I don't think it's unsalvageable like SSJ3 is but I think it needs work to not look so 90's and fit in better with the properties aesthetic. Still I assume we'll see that SSJ4 integration someday. After all Broly got a movie and is now official. Which means it is only a matter of time for that form to manifest itself in someway.

People downloaded it and everything lol
I still remember if you typed in anything Dragon Ball related onto YouTube that day. The movie was always the top result. Was complete and utter gold haha.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
beat Cindered Shadows Reyes
it was fun now for another crimson flower run

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Are they ever gonna reveal how Kinemon and Kanjuro got their devil fruit powers?

Also it's crazy that Kinemon made his debut 8 years ago today

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The bigger question is where did Kinemon learn to generate and cut fire

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Also it's crazy that Kinemon made his debut 8 years ago today

source.gif

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Random thought:

In the Im chapter the 5 Elders asked if he/she wants to extinguish someone, and it had a Vivi poster.

So that's what happened?

grand

Oct 25, 2017
doubt it. would have been in this flashback if oda intended to show it imo.

probably just found them and ate them
Yeah, I don't think he's gonna explain it outside of a SBS at this point. I just really thought we'd get a panel about it when Roger or Whitebeard visited the island
The bigger question is where did Kinemon learn to generate and cut fire
It's obviously reference to his devil fruit and epithet, but yeah, it's never explained. I'm surprised it wasn't brought up at the beginning of the flashback. Maybe we're still gonna get a separate Kinemon flashback about the time period when Oden abandoned Wano?
Law and Kinemon have been chilling with the Strawhats for longer than the entire series from beginning through the end of Water 7
Random thought:

In the Im chapter the 5 Elders asked if he/she wants to extinguish someone, and it had a Vivi poster.

So that's what happened?
IM was originally obsessing over the pictures of Luffy, Vivi & Shirahoshi. After that we just know that Vivi's dad likely brought up the Void Century. In the end someone died, there was an attempted assasination, something happened with Alabasta and something bad happened to or from Sabo. And the World Government wanted to hide at least one of those facts.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
IM was originally obsessing over the pictures of Luffy, Vivi & Shirahoshi. After that we just know that Vivi's dad likely brought up the Void Century. In the end someone died, there was an attempted assasination, something happened with Alabasta and something bad happened to or from Sabo. And the World Government wanted to hide at least one of those facts.

My guess is that they tried to kill Vivi (I doubt she would really die) and then framed Sabo.

Status
Not open for further replies.