• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is Ulti's Devil Fruit Power?

• Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Triceratops

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Sabertooth Tiger

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mastodon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pterodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonzord

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Early version of the chapter out .
As usual it rough .

Man Wano was fuck not matter what happen if you dealing with someone that don't give a fuck .

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Is it very shitty?
I'll read the good scanlation. Last time it came on Saturday so I'll wait till tomorrow.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Oden is such a boss, I wonder if people still believe that crazy theory of him being alive after this. He's literally sarcrificing himself to save his followers. Intense chapter, for real.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Oden is such a boss, I wonder if people still believe that crazy theory of him being alive after this. He's literally sarcrificing himself to save his followers. Intense chapter, for real.
But the thing is, if the 9 scabbards survived, then that means Oden managed to hold them for 60 minutes. But if he did, then he also would have survived right? I see 4 possibilities:
  1. He survived 60 minutes, but Kaido/Orochi broke their words and killed him off.
  2. He survived 60 minutes, but died of his wounds.
  3. He didn't actually survive the 60 minutes. He died standing and supporting them all, saving them in the process.
  4. He is still alive.
I think 2 and 3 are the most likely. I'm leaning towards 3 personally

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
IM was originally obsessing over the pictures of Luffy, Vivi & Shirahoshi. After that we just know that Vivi's dad likely brought up the Void Century. In the end someone died, there was an attempted assasination, something happened with Alabasta and something bad happened to or from Sabo. And the World Government wanted to hide at least one of those facts.

I'm really eager to learn more about what happened there cause Vivi and Sabo are two of my favorite characters.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
But the thing is, if the 9 scabbards survived, then that means Oden managed to hold them for 60 minutes. But if he did, then he also would have survived right? I see 4 possibilities:
  1. He survived 60 minutes, but Kaido/Orochi broke their words and killed him off.
  3. He didn't actually survive the 60 minutes. He died standing and supporting them all, saving them in the process.
  4. He is still alive.
i was thinking 3 myself, yeah. Would also draw a parallel to WB for the extra feels

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Yo...

holy shit this chapter was incredible. Oden is a fucking monster, I really do t want him to die :(

crazy cool way to have the samurai survive

also fuck orochi and kaido....Shinobu's a boss though. Love her.

still feels like there could be a few more chapters left of the flashback tho :/

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
  4. He is still alive.
Agreed.

that would be some Whitebeard tier shit. Badass af.

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017

KidAAlbum

Nov 18, 2017
Yo...

holy shit this chapter was incredible. Oden is a fucking monster, I really do t want him to die :(

crazy cool way to have the samurai survive

also fuck orochi and kaido....Shinobu's a boss though. Love her.

still feels like there could be a few more chapters left of the flashback tho :/
Yeah there should be the remaining part of this boiling exchange. The Neko vs Inu fight that happens after the Scabbards escape to try to save Momo. I would imagine 2 chapters at least because there has to be an end of the chapter send off for Oden's death.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
The rough chapter does a better job of showing what Oden was up against/the threat people were facing vs the earlier description of the Oden and Orochi deal, but it still feels like Oden made a deal he didn't need to make. But I'll wait until a better translation and/or the official chapter is released to be critical about it.

KidAAlbum

Nov 18, 2017
The rough chapter does a better job of showing what Oden was up against/the threat people were facing vs the earlier description of the Oden and Orochi deal, but it still feels like Oden made a deal he didn't need to make. But I'll wait until a better translation and/or the official chapter is released to be critical about it.
Yeah I came away feeling a little better about the deal because it included Oden checking up every week (by dancing) to see if they were upholding their end of the deal.

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda
200.webp

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
latest

Which do you prefer?
Post-timeskip for me, by far. Love the long sleeves and yellow sash. Though I like his original design as well.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
tbh the only post time skip designs I can think of that I like more than ore timeskip are Natsu and Naruto.

I guess Ichigo too but I don't feel like his outfit changed significantly enough for it to count

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
For sure Luffy pre skip, but post ain't bad.

Also im gonna get ahead and say 100% Nami and Franky pre skip

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Luffy - Pre
Zoro - PosT
Usopp - Post
Nami - Pre
Sanji - basically the same lol
Chopper - Pre for Brain Point but post for other Points
Robin - Post but she got the drip either way
Franky - Pre but Post has grown on me a lot
Brook - tbh I couldn't tell you the difference lol
Pre timeskip outfits were better

I'll openly admit natsu's timeskip look was CLEAN was mad as hell he cut the hair
I don't mind the haircut tbh

but the outfit is easily his best yes

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Zoro I also prefer his post timeskip one though I love the original.
tbh the only post time skip designs I can think of that I like more than ore timeskip are Natsu and Naruto.

I guess Ichigo too but I don't feel like his outfit changed significantly enough for it to count
Natsu when he crashed the tournament? Yeah he looked really good. I also prefer his outfit with the one long-sleeve more than his default one.

I haven't seen that many timeskips or anything but I tend to prefer the post timeskip redesigns for MCs over their originals. Likely in part due to my having never been in love with any battle shonen MC's original design (the one I like the most is probably OG Natsu and even that I'm not crazy about).

Beautiful.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Zoro I also prefer his post timeskip one though I love the original.

Natsu when he crashed the tournament? Yeah he looked really good. I also prefer his outfit with the one long-sleeve more than his default one.

I haven't seen that many timeskips or anything but I tend to prefer the post timeskip redesigns for MCs over their originals. Likely in part due to my having never been in love with any battle shonen MC's original design (the one I like the most is probably OG Natsu and even that I'm not crazy about).
Natsu in the final arc

im not necessarily in love with the pre time skip MC outfits, but sometimes I think they get worse. See Asta (I know I'm in minority about this one lol) and Luffy. One Piece though is interesting because the strawhats have different outfits almost every arc which isn't something a lot of battle manga do, so it doesn't real;y feel like they have "default" outfits

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
Let's just remove Oda's art style growth possibly influencing my decision...

p0AxNml.jpg
tMPBgUW.jpg

Which do you prefer?
Post-timeskip for me, by far. Love the long sleeves and yellow sash. Though I like his original design as well.

...ok, post time skip. The sash and sleeves add a lot.

im not necessarily in love with the pre time skip MC outfits, but sometimes I think they get worse. See Asta (I know I'm in minority about this one lol) and Luffy. One Piece though is interesting because the strawhats have different outfits almost every arc which isn't something a lot of battle manga do, so it doesn't real;y feel like they have "default" outfits

Unless your the anime where they are stuck with Fishman Island clothes

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Alot of the time for anime promotion and openings the Strawhats use there Fishman Island looks which just seems to be the default timeskip look for them.

Even in games.
I mean in theory they are the default outfits

i don't really think openings and games count though since it's not the actual story

Status
Not open for further replies.