• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is Ulti's Devil Fruit Power?

• Tyrannosaurus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Triceratops

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Sabertooth Tiger

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mastodon

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pterodactyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonzord

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Dang, it's hanging with the new hot series lol. (And yeah it is pretty crazy to think that it sold more than S8 Vol.1 in Japan.)
Also I know "Le Rire Jaune", though I've never watched it much. Crazy one of them's doing a manga now, that's pretty cool.
Completely unrelated, but searching for the above pic, I found this, and it's the funniest thing ever:
EPitiCdW4AAPhe_.jpg

Top 20 "youth comics" (BD jeunesse). #1 is the new Asterix volume. With over 1.5m units sold. #2 sold less than 85k units. Talk about domination.
Look at this one
EPirbogXUAUfl4d.jpg

It's a chart on the units sales of each comic markets (Yellow=manga, Light Blue=Youth Comics, Dark Blue=Other "Bande Dessinée", for adults and red is comics)(Yay, manga are rising!)
Look at that crazy light blue line. You see those bumps in 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2019? Well they correspond to years when a Astérix volume came out.

See that Demon Slayer? Go home with your small little boost, and come back when you can sell over 15 times as much as your competition and influence the entire Japanese manga market with a single volume release. /s

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Completely unrelated, but searching for the above pic, I found this, and it's the funniest thing ever:
EPitiCdW4AAPhe_.jpg

Top 20 "youth comics" (BD jeunesse). #1 is the new Asterix volume. With over 1.5m units sold. #2 sold less than 85k units. Talk about domination.
Look at this one
EPirbogXUAUfl4d.jpg

It's a chart on the units sales of each comic markets (Yellow=manga, Light Blue=Youth Comics, Dark Blue=Other "Bande Dessinée", for adults and red is comics)(Yay, manga are rising!)
Look at that crazy light blue line. You see those bumps in 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2019? Well they correspond to years when a Astérix volume came out.

See that Demon Slayer? Go home with your small little boost, and come back when you can sell over 15 times as much as your competition and influence the entire Japanese manga market with a single volume release. /s
Damn, Asterix said "you're not ready for this platform yet". Cool that manga is growing.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
EPitiCdW4AAPhe_.jpg

Look at this one
EPirbogXUAUfl4d.jpg

Love Asterix and Obelix ❤️

I know Lotus posted it in the My hero thread but man I just remember shit, might as well Tace

Hinata: I will never not get my Kishimoto just dropped the whole confession Hinata did, they don't even address it in the series he doesn't acknowledge Hinata when after the Pain arc she thinks about Sakura for a bit not the girl that just nearly died for him.

Orihime: Man its weird Bleach used to be funny early on but then they dropped that aspect so when comedy comes up in Bleach its just awkward, like when the gang is heading up to the Soul Kings Palace to stop Buch Beard CHad out of nowhere asks him how does Ichigo like Orihimes dress.

Like is Chad trying to hook them up, wouldn't it have been better not to ask this when all of existence is threatened? Also it brings back the old gag of Ichigo being a bit of a prude.

MHA: Man its clear that Deku and Ochako like each other just confess or something.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I know Lotus posted it in the My hero thread but man I just remember shit, might as well Tace

Hinata: I will never not get my Kishimoto just dropped the whole confession Hinata did, they don't even address it in the series he doesn't acknowledge Hinata when after the Pain arc she thinks about Sakura for a bit not the girl that just nearly died for him.

Orihime: Man its weird Bleach used to be funny early on but then they dropped that aspect so when comedy comes up in Bleach its just awkward, like when the gang is heading up to the Soul Kings Palace to stop Buch Beard CHad out of nowhere asks him how does Ichigo like Orihimes dress.

Like is Chad trying to hook them up, wouldn't it have been better not to ask this when all of existence is threatened? Also it brings back the old gag of Ichigo being a bit of a prude.

MHA: Man its clear that Deku and Ochako like each other just confess or something.
Kishimoto is a shit writer is why

Also yeah Deku and Ochako should just start going out already.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017

not really a good reason but you could say the transformation made him forget or something lol. It's bad writing though for sure.

Yeah Chad was playing wingman.

Tbh I'd rather we didn't get romance in MHA until the end lol

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
Better translation is out. Makes some things clearer for sure.

Oden is a fucking legend, dude. I cant believe there was such blowback from the last two chapters in retrospect.

Last edited:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Reminder that all impressions, positive or negative, are supposed to be in tags until the official release is out, out of courtesy for those that wish to go into the chapter completely blind.

Grab ya strawhat, control ya emotional percentage, put on ya hanafuda earrings and bear the inferno of hell as we journey to the promised neverland of kaguya

Lol

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
It will be a travesty when Kaguya doesn't win AOTY like it should

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Better translation is out. Makes some things clearer for sure.

Oden is a fucking legend, dude. I cant believe there was such blowback from the last two chapters in retrospect.
Thanks for the heads up

I'll repeat what you said: ODEN IS A FUCKING LEGEND, DUDE.

WTF he's just sittin in boiling oil carrying his followers!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.